Color test

Honestly, I would've been upset if I got something more than 0. Especially considering it is my job to know color. That and I have Xrite products. :)

picture.php

picture.php

There is a color calibration program that comes with photoshop if you have it. It's pain and changes based on lighting though.

All color calibration is based on lighting. I have neutral gray walls with 5k bulbs in every fixture. None of the lighting is direct. You have to use a some kind of spectrometer to get decent color calibration and keep your lighting consistent.

All color calibration is based on lighting. I have neutral gray walls with 5k bulbs in every fixture. None of the lighting is direct. You have to use a some kind of spectrometer to get decent color calibration and keep your lighting consistent.

Make sure you cite that.

I had a spectrometer when I was a kid, it didnt have the graphs for actually measuring stuff though. I remember it mostly because the meter part was filled with some kind of toxic green substance.

I only did the first row becuase I'm lazy, and i think I only got a few of those out of order... I honestly did alot better than I thought I would.

I only did the first row becuase I'm lazy, and i think I only got a few of those out of order... I honestly did alot better than I thought I would.

Honestly, it's not a 100% natural thing for me. Looking at color does take some practice. Some days, I can't judge color very well. Most people don't consciously notice color issues. But they can do side-by-side image comparisons and tell you which one looks better.