colon worms - NWS (don't click this thread if you lock threads)

the pills contain 3 things basically
1. vitamins
2. clay
3. appitite suppressants

now, you take some kind of shake in the morning. basically its a fruit smoothie. this is all your real food for the day. the vitamins in the pills help suppliment what you're not eating. you're now supposed to drink water all day. force feeding your body water will boost your metabolism. the clay helps solidify the liquid waste that would ooze out your ass from being on a liquid only diet. that's what makes the poop look rubbery and literally casts itself in the shape of your colon. they make you drink a laxitive tea at night to help keep the clay/shit mix moving.

so what do you end up with? massive weight loss from being on a liquid diet, people feel peppy because their metabolism is up, and weird poop. people think its a magic and you sell a lot of clay. don't do it because it kills all the good organisms that live in your colon that help you digest.

theacoustician said:
the pills contain 3 things basically
1. vitamins
2. clay
3. appitite suppressants

now, you take some kind of shake in the morning. basically its a fruit smoothie. this is all your real food for the day. the vitamins in the pills help suppliment what you're not eating. you're now supposed to drink water all day. force feeding your body water will boost your metabolism. the clay helps solidify the liquid waste that would ooze out your ass from being on a liquid only diet. that's what makes the poop look rubbery and literally casts itself in the shape of your colon. they make you drink a laxitive tea at night to help keep the clay/shit mix moving.

so what do you end up with? massive weight loss from being on a liquid diet, people feel peppy because their metabolism is up, and weird poop. people think its a magic and you sell a lot of clay. don't do it because it kills all the good organisms that live in your colon that help you digest.

How did you know that, oh curiously wise one?

Sarcasmo said:
How did you know that, oh curiously wise one?
My sister was going to do it, but then asked her doctor. He told her what's up. I found out from her when I sent her a pic of one of those rubber poops. I saw it and the idea that someone thought it was a good idea to play with poop just because it looks funny cracked me up.

theacoustician said:
My sister was going to do it, but then asked her doctor. He told her what's up. I found out from her when I sent her a pic of one of those rubber poops. I saw it and the idea that someone thought it was a good idea to play with poop just because it looks funny cracked me up.

See, when I looked at the first pic and said it looked like he had crapped out some intestine I was being serious. It instantly made me suspicious. I was also suspicious because they never really get into what's in the pills or what the formula is. But I never would have guessed clay. That's genius.

Sarcasmo said:
See, when I looked at the first pic and said it looked like he had crapped out some intestine I was being serious. It instantly made me suspicious. I was also suspicious because they never really get into what's in the pills or what the formula is. But I never would have guessed clay. That's genius.
Sure. Its cheap and techincally its all natural.