Cologne / Perfume Use

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I saw 'Wife Swap' recently and one of the husbands sprayed cologne on for so long that I was wondering when he would stop. Thorn and I wished we had actually counted how many spritzes he put on. I had to be at least 20. Two for me is pushing it. Anyways, I was wondering why people put on that much cologne/perfume. I nearly gag when people walk by and they leave a trail of smell behind. I think a woman should have enough on that you can just barely smell her after she leaves the woman. Just a hint that she was there. Men should only have enough on that you can smell it when you are within 3 feet. And what is the deal with all this lame Axe body spray shit?

SpangeMonkee said:
I saw 'Wife Swap' recently and one of the husbands sprayed cologne on for so long that I was wondering when he would stop. Thorn and I wished we had actually counted how many spritzes he put on. I had to be at least 20. Two for me is pushing it. Anyways, I was wondering why people put on that much cologne/perfume. I nearly gag when people walk by and they leave a trail of smell behind. I think a woman should have enough on that you can just barely smell her after she leaves the woman. Just a hint that she was there. Men should only have enough on that you can smell it when you are within 3 feet. And what is the deal with all this lame Axe body spray shit?
I think 3 feet is still too much!

Unless it is cool water...that stuff is liquid sex

Axe can be fine in moderation. Dispite what it says its not a deoderant. As for cologne personally I have never used a bottle in its entirity. Hell I still had a bottle of a clone of Tommy Hilfiger from 9 years ago before I threw it out. it just needs a dab on your hand on both sides of your neck or if its spray one or two quick spurts. Thats it.

Ryokurin said:
Axe can be fine in moderation. Dispite what it says its not a deoderant. As for cologne personally I have never used a bottle in its entirity. Hell I still had a bottle of a clone of Tommy Hilfiger from 9 years ago before I threw it out. it just needs a dab on your hand on both sides of your neck or if its spray one or two quick spurts. Thats it.

Spray and walk into it, right? :p

One of my old friends would bathe in perfume I swear. She would put it on in her room, than open the door and you would gag and cough and your eyes would water. If she sat on your couch or used a blanket or anything, it smelt like her for weeks.

I don't really use perfume very often, mostly cause I don't think about it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6225867209

psychobitch.gif

Last edited:
Whenever I wear cologne two sprays is the most I'll put on. I usually don't though. Just stick with soap.

The cologne I have right now, and have had for while, is Farenheit.

SpangeMonkee said:
And what is the deal with all this lame Axe body spray shit?
Lynx = shower in a bottle. Been camping for a week smoking weed? Spray some on and youll be like daisies.

I usually wear about 2 spritzes, every so often I will add a third to a sweatshirt I am taking but not wearing.
My husband barely wears 1 spritz.

FlamingGlory said:
Lynx = shower in a bottle. Been camping for a week smoking weed? Spray some on and youll be like daisies.

"whore's baths" :D

Bubbles said:
I haven't found a scent that really suites me. I like Ralph by Ralph Lauren, but I can't afford it. The perfume I do have is Divine by Victoria's Secret, but I hardly ever wear it.

Have you tried "Ralph" by Jack Daniels yet?