college girl abused by police, caught on tape

I'm glad I was finally able to watch this.

Fuck that spoiled little bitch. At the end she even alluded to the fact that these guys should lose their jobs. Who in his or her right fucking mind would behave like this under the supervision of police without preconsidering the effects of these actions. Fuck her.

shawndavid said:
I'm glad I was finally able to watch this.

Fuck that spoiled little bitch. At the end she even alluded to the fact that these guys should lose their jobs. Who in his or her right fucking mind would behave like this under the supervision of police without preconsidering the effects of these actions. Fuck her.

Agreed

I love how she says that thew "after affects" caused her to drop out of college and she can't find a job. Translation: I was flunking all of my classes and I am too lazy to find a job. I would rather live off of my parents.

ceiling fly said:
There was nothing wrong done ON CAMERA. What lead up to that may be an issue, but she was obviously out of control. if the officers get nailed for this, its a bunch of shit.

Exactly, what the officers did in that video is proper for placing someone under control if they are resisting.

snoogit said:
Exactly, what the officers did in that video is proper for placing someone under control if they are resisting.

Agreed. My wife has worked in the juvenile detention center in Atlanta and has seen quite a few kids placed in "The Chair" when they are defiant or uncontrollable.

"The Chair" isn't horrible and certainly doesn't cause permanent damage.

Valve1138 said:
should have tasered the girl, that would have solved everything.

It's a good thing we are not cops.

I agree with Coqui. The cops used the least amount of force necessary for the situation.

ceiling fly said:
There was nothing wrong done ON CAMERA. What lead up to that may be an issue, but she was obviously out of control. if the officers get nailed for this, its a bunch of shit.

I completely disagree. I have seen the proper way to handle someone that is acting in this manner and have seen the use of one of those chairs on wheels and this was not at all by the book. I swear I wasnt in jail when I saw them do it :(