College Football: Week9

4ca :lol:

Did you hear the training schedule that kid went through in high school? Thank God he is good, cause he's fucked education-wise...

4ca :lol:

Did you hear the training schedule that kid went through in high school? Thank God he is good, cause he's f*cked education-wise...

The only thing I really know about him outside of the field was him bragging about the UM strength program allowed him to finally bench 135.

What schedule did he go through?

The only thing I really know about him outside of the field was him bragging about the UM strength program allowed him to finally bench 135.

What schedule did he go through?

Apparently he was "home schooled" his last couple years of high school so that he could go to some special training program in LA. If what the announcers said is to be believed, it was a 2 hour train ride into LA and another back out at the end of the day. How much schooling can you have when you're in football training all day and have a 4 hour commute.

:lol:

edit: Oh, and he "graduated" early so that he could arrive and train at Michigan in January. Sounds shady as hell to me, but I'll take it. :D

Last edited: