College Football: Week4

okay, can we stop talking about michigan's underhanded win and gloat a lil bit about our HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE game on saturday? in the pouring DELUGE, 300 rushing yds, amazing passes and a textbook example of BEAMERBALL with the blocked punt returned for a td? :D :D :D

Meh. Miami's overrated. :D

How about that Buckeye defense?

Other than Navy and 1 TD drive against USC, they've played lights out and have shut down the #1 rushing offense (Navy) the #1 passing offense (Toledo)

someone on genmay was at the MI game fly

bighouse858.jpeg

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-usc-johnsonhurt&prov=ap&type=lgns

:eek: :eek: :eek:

though it begs the questions: How did the bar end up on his neck during CHEST presses? And if he had a spotter, how the hell did this happen at all!?!

There are only two ways I can think of that this happened.

1.) His spotter sucks and he didn't help him rack the weight (which should be incorrect because I've heard he was in the middle of his set)

2.) He didn't check his ego at the door and was lifting way too much than he can actually do (He was benching 275) If he's doing too much, his back will lift off the bench. When the weight slips, it hits his chest then rolls down immediatly to his throat. Note this would only happen if he was doing an open grip Bench Press due to issues with his wrist.

I'm inclined to think he was doing the latter.