College Football: Week2

The Seminoles cannot play in the rain. Period. Every year, if it's raining, they are gonna play like shit.

At least they won this one, but in all honesty, it should have been a god damn blowout.

SC wins, such a sour sweet moment. I missed most of the game, what happened?

Ohio State has the ball with 2:26 left. The ball is at the USC 36 yard line. It's 4th and 6. Tressell elects to punt the ball. Our field goal kicker kicked a 52 yard field goal last week like it was nothing and had 16 more yards to go on that kick......and Tresssell elects to punt the ball.

Then we do the kiss of death and play prevent defense on USC.

The Seminoles cannot play in the rain. Period. Every year, if it's raining, they are gonna play like shit.

At least they won this one, but in all honesty, it should have been a god damn blowout.

i'm going to do a rain dance when they come up to Lane then :D

Ohio State has the ball with 2:26 left. The ball is at the USC 36 yard line. It's 4th and 6. Tressell elects to punt the ball. Our field goal kicker kicked a 52 yard field goal last week like it was nothing and had 16 more yards to go on that kick......and Tresssell elects to punt the ball.

Then we do the kiss of death and play prevent defense on USC.

There had to be a logical reason for the punt. WHAT WAS IT COQUI?!!!! :fly:

There had to be a logical reason for the punt. WHAT WAS IT COQUI?!!!! :fly:

Only thing I could even remotely rationalize is that Tressell over-respected USC. Fully expected them to block it (or didn't trust his kicker enough - which is weird we always have good kickers) so he punted instead.

Then we switch to prevent defense when we've stuffed USC all day (they had 2 TD drives - The first was for 2 yards due to an interception)