Overall: 58-39 Top 25: 6-21 OOC: 29-10

Saturday, November 7
12:00PM ET Northwestern @ #4 Iowa
12:00PM ET #21 Wisconsin @ Indiana
12:00PM ET Western Michigan @ Michigan State
12:00PM ET Purdue @ Michigan
12:00PM ET Illinois @ Minnesota
3:30PM ET #16 Ohio State @ #11 Penn State

Notes: After last weeks showing, it's hard to give Michigan credit again.

Conference USA

Season:
Overall: 45-53 Top 25: 2-12 OOC: 18-26

Thursday, November 5
7:30PM ET #23 Virginia Tech @ East Carolina

Saturday, November 7
2:00PM ET Florida Atlantic @ UAB
3:00PM ET Rice @ Southern Methodist
3:30PM ET UTEP @ Tulane
7:30PM ET #15 Houston @ Tulsa

Mid-American Conference

Season:
Overall: 46-65 Top 25: 0-9 OOC: 30-49

(Eliminated from previewing)

Mountain West Conference

Season:
Overall: 40-35 Top 25: 2-13 OOC: 20-15

Saturday, November 7
2:00PM ET Brigham Young @ Wyoming
3:30PM ET Army @ Air Force
4:00PM ET #6 TCU @ San Diego State
6:00PM ET New Mexico @ #14 Utah
10:00PM ET Colorado State @ UNLV

Pacific 10

Season:
Overall: 45-34 Top 25: 8-20 OOC: 20-9

Saturday, November 7
3:30PM ET #8 Oregon @ Stanford
3:30PM ET Washington State @ #18 Arizona
3:30PM ET Washington @ UCLA
7:00PM ET Oregon State @ #20 California
8:00PM ET #12 USC @ Arizona State

South-Eastern Conference

Season:
Overall: 62-38 Top 25: 2-19 OOC: 30-6

Saturday, November 7
12:21PM ET South Carolina @ Arkansas
1:00PM ET Tennessee Tech @ Georgia
1:00PM ET Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky
1:30PM ET Furman @ Auburn
3:30PM ET #9 LSU @ #3 Alabama
7:00PM ET Memphis @ Tennessee
7:15PM ET Vanderbilt @ #1 Florida
7:30PM ET Northern Arizona @ Mississippi

Sun Belt

Season:
Overall: 27-43 Top 25: 0-6 OOC: 8-24

(Eliminated from previewing)

Western Athletic Conference

Season:
Overall: 36-37 Top 25: 1-11 OOC: 17-18

Friday, November 6
8:00PM ET #7 Boise State @ Louisiana Tech

Saturday, November 7
10:05PM ET Utah State @ Hawaii
10:30PM ET Fresno State @ Idaho

Sunday, November 8
8:30PM ET Nevada @ San Jose State

Notes: A Sunday game? Really?

Game of the week

I could understand not putting the LSU Alabama game in for College GameDay as it's not on the ESPN family of channels. But Army and Air Force? I mean yeah there's pageantry and all that, but frankly....Army sucks.

Because of that, I will put where College GameDay should be. My reason for not reviewing the LSU/Alabama game is that I think it's going to be a great game the first half.....then I think Ingram is going to start bowling over LSU in the 2nd half and it won't be pretty. Just my thought on that game.

3:30PM ET #16 Ohio State @ #11 Penn State

Quarterbacks - Daryll Clark is leading the conference in passing efficiency. At 232 pounds, he's also hard to tackle. He has the experience and the intangibles to make anyone on defense make mistakes. Terrelle Pryor is slowly starting to come of his own. His reads are starting to get sharper, and he's catching the nuances of the position. His feet also make him an incredible danger to run at any given moment should the play break down.

PSU's RBs vs. OSU's Front 7 - It's all on Evan Royster to get this offense started. However he will be doing so against the toughest Rushing Defense he will have faced to date. PSU's line doesn't create many gaps for Royster to use so he will have to depend on his speed to break through the sliver of hole created or to go outside and hope for a bad lane to close on him.

OSU's RBs vs. PSU's Front 7 - It's been RB by comittee for OSU as there's loyalty to the veterans in Saine and Herron, however the newcomers Hall and Martin have made a huge splash putting up big numbers when they do get to carry the ball. The downside is that OSU will also be facing an incredibly tough rushing defense. While Royster needs speed, it seems like OSU will need Pryor to run to set up the pass.

PSU's Passing Game vs. OSU's defense - This will be the fastest D-line PSU has faced to date this season. The last time OSU faced a vaunted O-line in terms of the passing game, they pulled off 6 sacks that very game. (Total of 2 sacks the previous 6 games were allowed by that line) Royster has seemed to lock on Derek Moye as his primary receiver. While there were 10 receivers that got the ball against Northwestern, none of them really had significant yardage.

OSU's Passing Game vs. PSU's defense - Again PSU also posesses a top 10 defense against the pass. Posey is Pryor's go to receiver. Duron Carter and Dane Sanzenbacher have shown up when needed. Going against this defense, we will need to go against the OSU norm and pass to the TE's as well to alleviate some of the pressure to both Pryor and the WRs.

Overall - This "should" be a low scoring game with both defenses duking it out. The Big10 championship goes through Ohio State this year. PSU has to beat PSU and hope for OSU to beat Iowa. OSU has to win out, or Iowa simply needs to beat OSU. Evil Tressel came out for the NM St. game and we expect him to be back out for the PSU game as it came down to one late fumble that caused PSU to win last year. Tressell doesn't forget. PSU has the motivation of being bitter that Pryor left his own home state and this will be his first time back in Happy Valley. This is going to be a very violent, loud, and crazy atmosphere. Coqui's pick. OSU wins 10-6.

did anyone see on the news that the eye-gougee dismissed the whole thing as stupid and said the guy shouldn't have been in any trouble? that one shocked me

did anyone see on the news that the eye-gougee dismissed the whole thing as stupid and said the guy shouldn't have been in any trouble? that one shocked me

He's been officially suspended for the full game. :rolleyes: I guess when it's against Vandy, they realized they didn't really need him so now they're trying to make themselves look better.

And just to spark conversation/laugh at fly and his excuse for a team......this was not a screen pass

lolwolvie938.jpg

heard about the 1 game suspension last night. kinda meaningless at this point

as for tebow, there are no contenders really stepping up to outclass the rest of the field. this year is going to be tough