College Football Week 8 (Version Upset 3.0?)

I was in West Virginia so ended up watching the WVU Miss game. The first quarter was interesting then I lost interest.

for some reason I just can't really bring myself to care much about college football even though I love the nfl...strange, isn't it?

maybe it's because my U in NY had shitty D3 football

Well there's that.

Hey, OSU has their first real challenge coming up! 9 games into the season...

Was that after our first real challenge at Washington?
Or after our first real challenge at Purdue?
Or after our first real challenge at Michigan State?

At what point do they stop saying the team we're playing is our first real challenge and actually admit that we just actually have a good defense?

Was that after our first real challenge at Washington?
Or after our first real challenge at Purdue?
Or after our first real challenge at Michigan State?

At what point do they stop saying the team we're playing is our first real challenge and actually admit that we just actually have a good defense?

Where are any of those schools ranked and/or what were they ranked when you played them, Mr. 73rd toughest schedule...

Where are any of those schools ranked and/or what were they ranked when you played them, Mr. 73rd toughest schedule...

Purdue was ranked #23 when we played them.

Oh and Purdue was the #5 total offense in the country (and #1 in the Big 10)......until we played them.
Kent State had the #1 leading rusher in the country.....until we played them.
Michigan State had the #15 total offense in the country (and #1 in the Big 10)......until we played them.

Penn State is ranked currently and will be when we play them.
Wisconsin is ranked and probably will be when we play them
Illinois will more than likely be ranked when we play them.
Michigan is ranked probably will be ranked when we play them.

Keep in mind everytime you make fun of OSU's schedule, you're doing the same to Michigan's since we play the same teams (except we can win our I-AA game)

Last edited: