College Football Week 8 (Version Upset 3.0?)

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Michigan State (5-2) @ #1 Ohio State (7-0)
Normally this would be an assumed no-brainer what with Ohio State's dominating defense and MSU dropping two straight. But a needed pick-me-up to prove MSU wasn't doing their standard collapse in the 2nd half with a blowout win against Indiana may change matters. On top of that, what happens when the opposing team coach knows every member on the offense and practically created the defense for the opposing team? The sweatervest takes on the pupil in what could be the largest upset alert for Ohio State prior to Michigan.

#2 South Florida (6-0) @ Rutgers (4-2)
South Florida comes into the birthplace of college football with a two headed rushing attack in Matt Grothe (QB) and Benjamin Williams. However, Rutger's rushing defense will be looking to contain them using line stunts and expect them to beat them in the air. South Florida will have to watch out for the blitzing attack and look to release the ball fast.

#17 Auburn (5-2) @ #4 LSU (6-1)
With the loss to Kentucky fresh in their minds, the LSU Tigers are either going to find motivation or are going to be downtrodden. Auburn looks to upset the top two teams in the SEC as of last year in an attempt to also repeat last year.

#15 Florida (4-2) @ #7 Kentucky (6-1)
Simply considered an upset due to rankings but Florida looks to avenge their losses and prove they still belong in the upper echelon of college football. Kentucky is attempting to justify that they are no longer just a basketball school. Will Tebow win on this one or will he end up chocking?

#10 Oregon (5-1) @ Washington (2-4)
Washington was bale to keep up with USC and lost out due to clock management. Oregon plays USC next week. Expect Willingham to have his team ready. Will Oregon be looking ahead and ignoring this supposed sleeper game?

#14 USC (5-1) @ Notre Dame (1-6)
Notre Dame is looking to make their record against the Pac10 2-0. The target on USC's back is now larger than ever as Stanford showed that even the little guys can beat the mighty Trojans. Ever since the Washington game, they haven't looked as dominate as years before.

Post your picks

I don't want to play OSU so we need them out of there. PLus, I understand the logic behind your post, but #2 is not #1 in the cockles of my heart.:heart:

Would it matter if they made #1 at the end of the season? Personally I'd be willing to trade right now. I like the idea of everyone saying we're overrated and not giving us a chance to be able to do shit. So you can have #1.......for now until after Jan. 7th. Then we'll take it back :D