Hawt College Football: Week 5 Enough cupcakes, Main Course time.

Hey we woke up in the 2nd. That counts as three :p
We had a hell of a rest of the game trying to make that comeback. The Wolfpack has massively sandy vaginas now, complaining about how football is a two-faced bitch. Well, that's what happens when you LEAVE the game after the first half. Silly NCS :p

I hated when they came to play in Columbus. So annoying.

Compared to the previous games? No we didn't.

2 rushers just under 100 yards or over 100 yards? That's considered par for the course for any team.
76 yards passing considering the rain and wind? Not bad. (Seriously, Illinois tried a 30 yard field goal and missed. It was short but perfectly aligned - that's how bad the wind was)

And by Illinois not doing jack, they needed a trick play to score on their first drive. Almost all their yards were on that first drive. After that first drive, they only had 1 drive longer than 20 yards.

Regarding our ranking, that all depends on October 16th and the first two games in November. We'll find out then.

Lets sum it up. You didn't even have the game won till when? Like 3:00 left in the 4th quarter? Against a crappy, unranked team? :lol:

Lets sum it up. You didn't even have the game won till when? Like 3:00 left in the 4th quarter? Against a crappy, unranked team? :lol:

The game was won at the end of the 2nd quarter. After their first drive, they never did anything. And really? You almost lost to THE worst team in the Big 10. At least the team we played will be going to a bowl game this season.

Last edited:
The game was won at the end of the 2nd quarter. After their first drive, they never did anything. And really? You almost lost to THE worst team in the Big 10. At least the team we played will be going to a bowl game this season.

Do you not remember how the score went? Won after the 2nd quarter? You gotta be kidding me.

thank fuck i have somewhere i can go on the internet to find out football scores

i couldn't do this anywhere else in the digital age, so thanks!

Do you not remember how the score went? Won after the 2nd quarter? You gotta be kidding me.

Ohio State leads 14-10 with 45 seconds left in the 1st half.

Illinois has drives for 8,11,4,1 yards.
Ohio State has drives for 14,2,29,59,53.

What exactly did you think hapened again?

Did you know if you had no interest in a thread, you didn't have to click on it?

The more you know!

why don't you make a marklar whoring thread telling me that rather than a post?

i suppose they're about as effective as disney dollars anyway.

also don't post "the more you know" - it's about as clever as puking up your own cock

why don't you make a marklar whoring thread telling me that rather than a post?

i suppose they're about as effective as disney dollars anyway.

Are you sure.....Shouldn't I PM you asking for permission to make a thread before I make it. After all, I apparently need your approval.

And Disney dollars paid for my entire families annual pass to DisneyWorld so they're pretty effective to me.

You go based of of the scoreboard. I go based off of the fact that Illinois Is consistently getting 3 and outs.

Which do you think is more accurate?

All it would take is one missed tackle/assignment/block/etc and Illinois could have won the game. Mistakes happen. If this was Michigan you'd be saying the same thing, but instead OSU had the game won after the 3rd play. :tard: