Hawt College Football Week 4

pedo_statue_paterno_1.jpg

Deflection is a sign of unwillingness to admit what's actually there. The ball moved due to the ground. It was an incomplete pass. If you watch seconds 31-34 at 720p and full screen, you can clearly see it.

The ref was right. Michigan didn't get robbed there. Now the passing interference call that supposedly happened after that, I've only seen a picture of it, but the Hawkeye defender WAS draped all over the Michigan receiver.

Well you obviously can't "clearly" see it, because the call wasn't confirmed. I don't see it at all.

You do know the difference between a call standing and it being confirmed, correct?

Give it up man you lost. If you guys were a good team you wouldn't have had to worry about a single play. Most real teams are up by 40 by that point.

Yes. I also know the similarity between them is there was nothing on video evidence that supports you stating they were robbed.

OK, cause it sure didn't seem like you knew the difference. And I disagree with your interpretation, as did the announcers.

Lots of games come down to a single play you jerk.

But this would have required 3 more plays to go Michigan's way in addition to that one for Michigan to win. (2 point conversion, onside kick, and another score) Or to stop them in overtime as well. (Which means more plays)

I'm guessing penn state football will be shit for the next forty years once all the information comes out.

I wish I could be at the game this weekend... nebraskas chants could be epic.