Hawt College Football Week 4

I'm guessing penn state football will be shit for the next forty years once all the information comes out.

I wish I could be at the game this weekend... nebraskas chants could be epic.

Why would they be shit? No one that has been let go had any effect on the team except for morale. If you even think Paterno even remotely did anythinig during gametime, you're sorely mistaken.

Come Saturday, the exact same coaches and the exact same players are going to be there. Paterno was just a figurehead.

Why would they be shit? No one that has been let go had any effect on the team except for morale. If you even think Paterno even remotely did anythinig during gametime, you're sorely mistaken.

Come Saturday, the exact same coaches and the exact same players are going to be there. Paterno was just a figurehead.

Except for the linebacker coach, who's getting death threats.

It's all very strange. Apparently this guy has been caught in the act at least 3 times. Now, I suppose you don't actually know until your in the situation, but I'd think I'd have a different reaction if I walked in on an old man spearing a 10 year old in the shower. Closing the door and walking down to tell your supervisor seems like a weird reaction. But that's exactly what happened more than once.

:wtf:

This year no real change. They will feel it in the recruiting. On the news this morning they were showing a local Denver All American line backer who decommitted to Penn State. I'm sure he won't be the only recruit they lose for next year. But then again if they replace with a big name coach it won't affect them at all.

With so much negativity surrounding it all it's gonna kill recruiting, probably hurt attendence, donations, etc... If it was my school id be distancing myself right now.

Not sure who they could bring in to partially negate it.

With so much negativity surrounding it all it's gonna kill recruiting, probably hurt attendence, donations, etc... If it was my school id be distancing myself right now.

Not sure who they could bring in to partially negate it.

The only reason it would affect any of those items past next year would be NCAA sanctions which there won't be any.

I have serious doubts about their ability to draw a top talent coach for many years after this. welcome to a decade of mediocrity, penn st

I have serious doubts about their ability to draw a top talent coach for many years after this. welcome to a decade of mediocrity, penn st

JoePa was there coach for the better part of a century. People haven't lived long enough to see a top talent coach there...

Really??? It wouldn't surprise me to see Meyer or hell even the Vest take it. I could even see Gruden taking a high profile college gig like that. JoePa leaving doesn't affect the crap loads of cash they have in their endowment nor the alums.

I think the surface has just been scratched on this stink pile and I don't think anyone's going to touch it

I think the surface has just been scratched on this stink pile and I don't think anyone's going to touch it

The reality is it's all of college football not just Penn State. It's not like you are going to have people avoid USC, Miami, Ohio State, Penn State, etc just because of some situation. Once it's off the headlines it doesn't matter unless there is sanctions that cause a loss of games or scholarships. Most schools and the NCAA are more concerned with all of the conference realignments.

I'd think I'd have a different reaction if I walked in on an old man spearing a 10 year old in the shower. Closing the door and walking down to tell your supervisor seems like a weird reaction.

If his name was Bank of America you'd blame the kid and not tell anybody.

2 Big10 titles in 15 years.....they're already mediocre.

attachment.php