Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Saturday, December 12
2:30PM ET Army vs. Navy

Notes: Army fights to become bowl eligible for the first time since 1996. They've had a much better run this season than in a long time, and are coming off two wins in a row. Navy is coming off a loss to a very bad Hawaii.

Holy shit. Tim Tebow's tears would not fit in a four-ounce container, so he was stopped at the security checkpoint in Tampa on his way to the Heismann trophy award ceremony.

A man walks into a store and says, "I would like a orange hat, blue pants, green sweater, and white shoes." The clerk says, "Are you a Gator fan?" "Yes," replies the man, "How did you guess--by the color combination?" "No," answers the clerk, "because this is a hardware store."

So apparently Tim Tebow was at Tampa airport on his way to the Heismann ceremony, and got stopped going through security. His tears wouldn't fit in a four-ounce container.

Last edited:
So apparently Tim Tebow was at Tampa airport on his way to the Heismann ceremony, and got stopped going through security. His tears wouldn't fit in a four-ounce container.

Thats a little better, but being in the Tampa airport doesn't really make sense. Unless he's from Tampa and I don't know about it.

good point, i could just cut out which airport and where he was going.

Apparently Tim Tebow couldn't get through airport security the other day. His tears wouldn't fit in a four-ounce container.

or even: "A four-ounce container couldn't hold his tears"

Last edited: