Hawt College Football Week 13 v. Rivalry Week

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
This was put together incredibly fast as I am travelling and would be gone. So there's a high probability that I picked Louisiana Tech to beat Oregon (just a random example, I know they aren't playing each other)

Reminder that the game is listed under the home team's conference.

Conference Power Rankings:
Code:
Conf. 	 AP     Computer  Rate  Rank     Rate Change 
SEC  	 1 	3 	  97.1 	1 	 0.5 
Big 12   3 	1 	  90.9 	2 	 0.9 
Big Ten  2   	4 	  88.7 	3 	 -0.3 
Pac-10	 4      2 	  87.1 	4 	 -1.9 
WAC 	 5      7 	  63.7 	5 	 2.7 
MWC 	 6      6 	  59.6 	6 	 3 
ACC 	 7 	5 	  41.6 	7 	 -2 
Big East 9      8 	  21.2 	8 	 -2.5 
C-USA 	 10     9 	  18.0 	9 	 -0.4 
MAC 	 8 	10 	  14.8 	10 	 0.3
SunBelt  11     11 	  9.8 	11 	 0.6

ACC

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:00 PM Boston College @ Syracuse
12:00 PM South Florida @ Miami (FL)
12:00 PM Virginia @ #16 Virginia Tech
3:30 PM North Carolina @ Duke
3:30 PM #23 North Carolina State @ Maryland
3:30 PM Florida @ #22 Florida State
7:00 PM #18 South Carolina @ Clemson

Big 12

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25
8:00 PM #17 Texas A&M @ Texas

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
3:30 PM Colorado @ #15 Nebraska

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:30 PM Kansas vs. #14 Missouri
8:00 PM Houston @ Texas Tech
8:00 PM #13 Oklahoma @ #9 Oklahoma State

Notes: Texas A&M is going to put the hurt on the Longhorns

Big East

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
11:00 AM Louisville @ Rutgers
12:00 PM West Virginia @ Pittsburgh

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:00 PM Cincinnati @ Connecticut
12:00 PM Boston College @ Syracuse

Big Ten

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:00 PM Indiana @ Purdue
12:00 PM #10 Michigan State @ Penn State
12:00 PM Michigan @ #8 Ohio State
3:30 PM #24 Iowa @ Minnesota
3:30 PM Northwestern @ #7 Wisconsin

Conference USA

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
2:00 PM Southern Methodist @ East Carolina
6:30 PM Southern Miss @ Tulsa

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:00 PM UCF @ Memphis
12:00 PM Tulane @ Marshall
3:30 PM UAB @ Rice

Independents

No home games

Mid-American Conference

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23
7:00 PM Temple @ Miami (OH)

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
11:00 AM Ohio @ Kent State
12:00 PM Northern Illinois @ Eastern Michigan
2:00 PM Western Michigan @ Bowling Green
2:00 PM Buffalo @ Akron
2:00 PM Central Michigan @ Toledo

Mountain West

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
3:30 PM Brigham Young @ #20 Utah
4:00 PM #3 TCU @ New Mexico
8:00 PM UNLV @ San Diego State

Pac 10

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
3:30 PM UCLA @ Arizona State
7:00 PM #21 Arizona @ #1 Oregon

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
3:30 PM Washington @ California
7:30 PM Oregon State @ #6 Stanford
8:00 PM Notre Dame @ USC

SEC

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
2:30 PM #2 Auburn @ #11 Alabama

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
12:21 PM Kentucky @ Tennessee
3:30 PM #5 LSU @ #12 Arkansas
7:00 PM #25 Mississippi State @ Mississippi
7:00 PM #18 South Carolina @ Clemson
7:30 PM Wake Forest @ Vanderbilt
7:45 PM Georgia Tech @ Georgia

Notes: Iron Bowl on a Friday? What the fuck?

Sun Belt

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
3:30 PM Arkansas State @ Florida International
3:30 PM Florida Atlantic @ Middle Tennessee
3:30 PM Louisiana-Lafayette @ Louisiana-Monroe
3:30 PM Western Kentucky @ Troy
4:00 PM Kansas State @ North Texas

WAC

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26
10:15 PM #4 Boise State @ #19 Nevada

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27
3:00 PM Hawaii @ New Mexico State
8:00 PM Louisiana Tech @ San Jose State
10:00 PM Idaho @ Fresno State

NCAA Games of the Week - It's rivaly week. They're all important.

Screw it. I've been quiet about Ohio State long enough. Fuck Michigan

antonio-pittman-ohio-state-michigan_display_image.jpg

ohiostate_vs_michigan_2005_04.jpg

beanie.jpg

83790103.jpg

Little Richie was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up? fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.

Little Richie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took little Richie aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said little Richie, "He coaches Michigan football, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

Raise your helmet Buckeyes. Raise your voices Buckeye Nation....this is it.

The ball hangs there against the blue sky for a moment... peaceful. Arcing thru the sky and landing...

in hell. Intensity? HA! You have no idea unless your heart is firmly in the hands of either OSU or UM. This is the standard. This is Ohio State Michigan. No need for the ?versus? or the ?and? in the middle. In this game the two warriors become one to the outsiders. Fitting in that this is an inner battle. True, it is fought on the field, but at the expense of the nerves and the minds of the combatants. It is a mental game before it becomes a physical game. Waiver or doubt and you are beaten.

This is what it is all about.

The crowd shakes the earth and the hits jar consciousness. The pain is forgotten...VALHALLA AWAITS!!!

Sure, these kids chose OSU or UM because they love the school and are passionate about the tradition that is woven into each university's core. But make no mistake: the beginning and end of the thread used to construct all that is OSU and UM is the rivalry. With out each other we are just two more big ten teams. Leaning on each other in battle we become two of the greatest and most renowned boxers in the game, thanks to THE GAME.

Coach speak tells us every game is critical and we want to beat everybody. The faithful are not fooled...we want M*ch*gan. The rest of the games are just the means that justify the end. Another year and the final closing chapter becomes the prelude to the NEXT year. THE GAME is upon us. An era comes to an end for the seniors. They will be remembered for their record against UM more so than their overall winning percentage.

Heroes will be made. Lives will be changed, and not just on the field. This is about passion, pride and respect. Self worth hangs in balance for literally millions of people. Think I am kidding? Sounds too extreme? Check yourself and think again. Win and feel at ease. Lose and doubt fills the gaps in our lives. Really. Subconsciously or straight up in our thoughts and prayers...it is that significant. Being a Buckeye is part of how we are defined by those around us. It is part of our character. It is who we are. It is how we are often introduced to new people....I'd like you to meet a friend of mine..he went to Ohio State and is a BIG Buckeye fan...I see by your resume that you went to Ohio State. How about those Buckeyes? Think they will beat M*ch*gan this year?

Beat M*ch*gan.

The words bring chills to all of us, no matter the context, no matter the time. Utter those two words in any setting and thoughts are immediately drawn to November. UM fans can say we are just another game. For all I care they can even believe that. For me, it is on the line Saturday. The joy of victory or the agony of defeat. I can't claim a role in the outcome, but I will have tears on my checks just like the kids in the trenches whose effort won or lost the day. I am there. I am the rivalry.

Are you ready? After Saturday we wind the countdown back to 364 days and start over. This is the time. This is "why". We waited all year for it.

What are you going to do today to BEAT M*CH*GAN?