College Football Week 11 v. Children of the Corn

How do think the team will do without their coach?

About the same as with their coach seeing as he didn't do anything during the game anyways. He sits in a the press box without a headset and doesn't talk to anyone. He just watches the gam with his head resting on his hands.

Purdue? What happened? Didn't see anything from the game...

They controlled the line of scrimmage. How I don't know. I'm assuming OSU was thinking it was going to be an easy game.

That and a blocked extra point that would have let us win the game.

Last edited:
I watched USF freeze in the parking lot. It started snowing right after they showed up ^.^ DRESS FO THE WEATHER

Last edited:
Not really. People still watch DIV II ball. Doesn't mean they need to switch sports. :wtf:

The issue is they're a Div I school. So all the Div I level recruits are going to go to Miami, Florida, and Florida State. What's left out of everything will go to UCF, USF, etc. The talent disparity between the big three and the others is quite large. Therefore, they won't win as much when playing upper level quality teams. Thus those people usually look for another sport to hang their hats on.

The big three grab all the recruits what did you think was going to happen? They have to find another sport.
Eh, I shouldve mentioned we're also final four Basketball team like every year, but this school and Princeton are the Div I Lacrosse powerhouses going back to the 60s.

Last edited:
I was talking about lacrosse. And I meant as a perennial powerhouse.
Duke never even made a final until 2005, always been kinda hit or miss. Johns Hopkins/Syracuse/UVA are what I'd call the perennial teams. Syracuse has 10 championship titles... Johns Hopkins had 39 consecutive winning seasons until 2009 (Syracuse is number 2 with 31 until '06).