College Football Week #10 - BETTING IS FINALLY ON!

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Marklar
₥1,897
Ok, college football week #10... and betting is officially on! maybe. if i can get it to work. if not then meh. check coqui's thread for suggestions whenever he gets around to it.

Ok, so we're betting the point spreads. For those of you that don't know what this means, the point spread is basically a handicap for the favored team to make the game 'even' so to speak.

For example, Kent at Bowling Green (-6.5), means that Bowling Green is favored by 6.5 points, so the point spread is -6.5. that means that Bowling Green has to win by more than 6.5 points in order to beat the spread and for you to win the bet. Think of it as BG is starting off -6.5 in the hole when Kent starts at 0.

If people want money lines from here on out... we'll talk about it. Also, does everyone really want all teams listed? Or should I just do Big 12/Big 10 or Top 25 or what? I'm up for suggestions.

also, after you're done betting, please donate 10% of whatever you betted in marklar to me. it's call the vig, and if you want the real gambling experience you'll comply :D

Last edited:
hmm

I really only know ACC ball, and some SEC since I'm in the fucking middle of gator country. (ps, fuck the gators)
(pps, Scale'em Noles)

PPPS - GT by 2 1/2 over FSU? What kind of shens is this?

hmm

I really only know ACC ball, and some SEC since I'm in the fucking middle of gator country. (ps, fuck the gators)
(pps, Scale'em Noles)

PPPS - GT by 2 1/2 over FSU? What kind of shens is this?

FSU = Free Shoes University or the Criminoles, whatever your choice

FSU sucks. Bobby Bowden hasn't coached that team in 10+ years

FSU = Free Shoes University or the Criminoles, whatever your choice

FSU sucks. Bobby Bowden hasn't coached that team in 10+ years

ari.gif

Last edited: