College classes.

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
So I sat in on a college history course this morning. Nothing big, just a little summer edjumacation with my sister ( my other less spoken of sister, [not ieholly]).

I woke up at 8:40 ( a rather large undertaking since i havent woken before 12 in about a month ), took a shower, whent to smoothie king with my sister, found a space in the parking garage, walked across campus and got to class at ~10.

I sat down, I listend, I deliberated the facts he had given me, reflected, listend some more, started to draw pictures of ponies, then a ninja pirate panda with a bandana..

I then decided I liked the class and am gonna go back tommorow.

to make this thread more entertaining, how was your first college class?

Haaay burrito!

I don't remember my first college class, I remember skipping to play pool almost everyday tho. :hs:

El Borracho said:
what was your major?

I'm still in school... well finally went back. It was International Marketing, but switching it over to arts/photography. Who cares if its useless, I don't want to work for anyone. :fly:

April23 said:
I'm still in school... well finally went back. It was International Marketing, but switching it over to arts/photography. Who cares if its useless, I don't want to work for anyone. :fly:

I want to be a firefighter, dunno if there are any school requirements, I may just go to highschool and major in a section of history and archiving, run a museum or something. but in my spare time i will be fire fighter fo sho.

April23 said:
No way man. The rolls with the mashed potatoes and fried steak inside... YUM!

Na, thanks to the public school system it doesnt feel right to eat chicken fried steak on any day other then thursday.