College classes.

April23 said:
No way man. The rolls with the mashed potatoes and fried steak inside... YUM!

Code:
"My Resume"

Name : April Bungzac

Special Skills : I can eat the motherfuck outta some lunch

Expected Salary : None, just gimme yer lunch dammit

My first class in college was microeconmics at 8. I stumbled into class still very drunk with one of the worst hangovers of my class. The guy next to me looked so old with bad stubble and wearing a bath robe and slippers. I felt so young and so sick. One of the guys that was drinking with me the night before lasted 15 minutes before running out of the class room to throw up in full view of the windows outside. The prof. made a funny joke about he didn't think it was going that badly and if anyone else was allergic to economics they want to go ahead and leave before he gives them a lethal dosage.

That economics prof. a really smart and funny guy. He would go to stores and offer to trade lectures for stuff and then do a cost breakdown on the item vs. how much each of his lectures cost just to mess with teenage sales people.

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
Code:
"My Resume"

Name : April Bungzac

Special Skills : I can eat the motherfuck outta some lunch

Expected Salary : None, just gimme yer lunch dammit

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Could you put that on a word template for me? thx

I don't remember much about my first college course. I think I was too amped about moving 450 mi away from my parents to care. I do know I don't think I was allowed to take a single interesting course till second semister of my second year. I majored in Mechanical Engineering.

haha, sounds kick ass. the history prof i had was talking about the civil rights movement, the student movemement, the womends rights movement, the consumer movement. was pretty kick ass.

you realize americas state of mind by what magezine is most popular.

1950's - life ( Everything is important )
1960's - people ( screw companies, people are important )
1970's - us ( only certain people are important )
1980's - self ( fuck other people, do what you want )

I also am not sure what class I had first, or the first day of any of my classes. Sad thing is, it was only 5 years ago.

El Borracho said:
you're getting old, i suggest one of these.

I'm thinking about it, than I won't have to walk anywhere. I'd need a different house though, I imagine the 3rd story condo wouldn't be the best.

El Borracho said:
Why mention it :( i cant play till sat, and i doubt i will be able to then.

i feel like an addict.

tell me about it. I told JJ I wouldn't play tonight cause Donnar and I got invited to go to Onyxia last night. So I get on to check auctions tonight and Donnar goes, "Come on, we are going to Molten Core!" I said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!"

:( no phat lewtz for me.

bast_imret said:
tell me about it. I told JJ I wouldn't play tonight cause Donnar and I got invited to go to Onyxia last night. So I get on to check auctions tonight and Donnar goes, "Come on, we are going to Molten Core!" I said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!"

:( no phat lewtz for me.

We joining TT or are they skipping out on us?

El Borracho said:
We joining TT or are they skipping out on us?

got a No vote. Iolana is going to be PMing me some info on the decision on genmay cause he didn't have time to type it all out in tells. I'll post info on vorplay when I get it. Pics from the Onyxia run are up there too, go check them out.

Edit: however, this is the second night in a row that Donnar and I have been asked to group with Midnight Crusaders and Shards of Existence, so there might be a birght future for just building MG up some more and working with these guilds to facilitate large raids. Workign with the same people over and over helps rather than going with new PUG's each time.

bast_imret said:
got a No vote. Iolana is going to be PMing me some info on the decision on genmay cause he didn't have time to type it all out in tells. I'll post info on vorplay when I get it. Pics from the Onyxia run are up there too, go check them out.

Edit: however, this is the second night in a row that Donnar and I have been asked to group with Midnight Crusaders and Shards of Existence, so there might be a birght future for just building MG up some more and working with these guilds to facilitate large raids. Workign with the same people over and over helps rather than going with new PUG's each time.

I'm a big fan of remaking the guild and keeping the active players/recruiting more. Could use a new tabard, those flames are just blahg, and i'm starting to think mayhemus generalus just reminds people of the unfocused group they left behind/have heard of.

El Borracho said:
I'm a big fan of remaking the guild and keeping the active players/recruiting more. Could use a new tabard, those flames are just blahg, and i'm starting to think mayhemus generalus just reminds people of the unfocused group they left behind/have heard of.

we are working on it.