Coke Theory 101: Seeing the Light Through Drugs

theacoustician said:
You grossly misunderstand the new procedure to get out of PG. It works more like this : 1. You must post a hello thread and tell us something about yourself. This is only to help get people to know the new kids.
2. You must keep posting with content. I don't care what content. If you wanted to discuss ant farms or your favorite chocolate, that's fine. Once you've hit a certain number of posts with content (and no rules violations), you're let in. It could be as short as 24 hours or as long as it takes people to post stuff.

Step 2 shows us that you're interested in this place enough to post and capable of some thought. If you've got neither of those, I'd say why bother registering in the first place.

I dont think people have a HUGE interest in any forum. If I didnt know and love all you guys there is no way in hell Id go through proving myself a good poster. For the people who are not "in the krew" it might prove too damn tedious to try and get into here, which will mean less people come, which means Ill be lonely every weekend until the internet dies. :(

ufrelationships.jpg

wr3kt said:
Ok...guys...we need to unify. We need to join in a cause that is greater than us. We must acknowledge our differences and band like a well trained marine platoon that has the weight of the world on their backs for a single mission that could determine the fate of a peoples. We must face these challenges and we must win. Win at all costs.
That is why I propose we gather in a circle and poke April causing ripples of fat to form a tidal wave and cause her to roll into the sea.

Sounds like fun, but will April agree?

wr3kt said:
Ok...guys...we need to unify. We need to join in a cause that is greater than us. We must acknowledge our differences and band like a well trained marine platoon that has the weight of the world on their backs for a single mission that could determine the fate of a peoples. We must face these challenges and we must win. Win at all costs.
That is why I propose we gather in a circle and poke April causing ripples of fat to form a tidal wave and cause her to roll into the sea.

What can we poke her with? Can I use a Tazer?

NeedMoreEmo said:
I dont think people have a HUGE interest in any forum. If I didnt know and love all you guys there is no way in hell Id go through proving myself a good poster. For the people who are not "in the krew" it might prove too damn tedious to try and get into here, which will mean less people come, which means Ill be lonely every weekend until the internet dies. :(

Which is a good reason for us to take an interest in PG. There are times when things get pretty interesting in there, other times that are incredibly dead.

NeedMoreEmo said:
It'd be much simpler to let them in straight away and send them away for like 3days when they screw up. At least in my opinion. :)

Bad idea.
Because you're going to have those rare few that goatse the forum.