Coke Theory 101: Seeing the Light Through Drugs

Desslock said:
Fuck all you crackas.
This thread is depressing me. Make with the funnay or I start smacking ass. :mad:

Awwww, cheer up, honey :)

LEGS_T.gif

NeedMoreEmo said:
Still waiting for comment on this.
he originally wanted a D and D style "leveling up" system - you could post in the main forum when you were at lvl 10

but we called him a nerd and told him not everything could be like EverQuest and he made the PG

elpmis said:
he originally wanted a D and D style "leveling up" system - you could post in the main forum when you were at lvl 10

but we called him a nerd and told him not everything could be like EverQuest and he made the PG

:lol: Nerd is cool. Id like to have "lvls", that would kickass imo.

I dont see this place getting a lot faster if we analyse every poster to see if he/she is good enough for this select group. Its not very welcoming.

elpmis said:

My dark elf pwns.

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Nerd is cool. Id like to have "lvls", that would kickass imo.

I dont see this place getting a lot faster if we analyse every poster to see if he/she is good enough for this select group. Its not very welcoming.
I agree from a regular joe standpoint

but I don't from an administrative one

elpmis said:

Ok, now see ... that was funny.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I say we have cooler and cooler (read: progressively nerdier) avatars as our lvls go up.

Yeah. People start out as orcs or something like that and move up to elves, dwarves, etc.
:fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
You grossly misunderstand the new procedure to get out of PG. It works more like this : 1. You must post a hello thread and tell us something about yourself. This is only to help get people to know the new kids.
2. You must keep posting with content. I don't care what content. If you wanted to discuss ant farms or your favorite chocolate, that's fine. Once you've hit a certain number of posts with content (and no rules violations), you're let in. It could be as short as 24 hours or as long as it takes people to post stuff.

Step 2 shows us that you're interested in this place enough to post and capable of some thought. If you've got neither of those, I'd say why bother registering in the first place.

Ok...guys...we need to unify. We need to join in a cause that is greater than us. We must acknowledge our differences and band like a well trained marine platoon that has the weight of the world on their backs for a single mission that could determine the fate of a peoples. We must face these challenges and we must win. Win at all costs.
That is why I propose we gather in a circle and poke April causing ripples of fat to form a tidal wave and cause her to roll into the sea.

theacoustician said:
You grossly misunderstand the new procedure to get out of PG. It works more like this : 1. You must post a hello thread and tell us something about yourself. This is only to help get people to know the new kids.
2. You must keep posting with content. I don't care what content. If you wanted to discuss ant farms or your favorite chocolate, that's fine. Once you've hit a certain number of posts with content (and no rules violations), you're let in. It could be as short as 24 hours or as long as it takes people to post stuff.

Step 2 shows us that you're interested in this place enough to post and capable of some thought. If you've got neither of those, I'd say why bother registering in the first place.

What about the ones who are only good at orally satisfying you?