CNN: Israel killed Arafat with new bio-disease!!!

he probably got his hands on the latest funzie comic before it was released

edit: you know, like an advanced copy :shady:

he probably picked something up from all that kissing he does...every shot they show of him lately he looks like a horse trying to nibble a carrot

fly said:
:tinfoil:

Okay, that was a joke.

But I think it's possible. Why does no one know what he's dying from?
They know what's wrong with him, they're just not telling anyone. Why they would do this is beyond me.

theacoustician said:
They know what's wrong with him, they're just not telling anyone. Why they would do this is beyond me.
cuz they dont want people to know hes gonna die within the next 48 hours. hes too powerful a leader

PinkysAvenger said:
cuz they dont want people to know hes gonna die within the next 48 hours. hes too powerful a leader
I think its pretty clear he's not long for this world. I mean, hell, the dude is in his 70's right?

They're gonna pull a Dave on us and replace him with a look alike, some dude named Yitzak or something.

Damn you fly....I'd finally started to get over my irrational fear of Israel and now you bring this up.

I'm gonna have to go pick up a Noam Chomsky book to get my conspiracy fix.

fly said:
:tinfoil:

Okay, that was a joke.

But I think it's possible. Why does no one know what he's dying from?
About fucking time......:D :D :D :D

he is totally being poisoned. seriously i heard that the presidential mandate against foreign leader assassination was revoked and israeli intelligence is like the best in the world.