CNN is on the ball again...

I understand the whole 'we need another cat name because we have to follow up panther' thing, but what the fuck is with the all black box with the big stupid silver X on the front? It looks like some faggot campaign for malcom X and tiger woods

lolghetto.JPG

smileynev said:
I don't have an ipod.
only because your wife doesn't let you get one

if you stopped reading that pussy ass CNN shit, grabbed a sac, joined the NRA , and started voting republican you would be able to give your wife the backfist to the face she needs and you could start buying whatever the fuck you wanted to

elpmis said:
only because your wife doesn't let you get one

if you stopped reading that pussy ass CNN shit, grabbed a sac, joined the NRA , and started voting republican you would be able to give your wife the backfist to the face she needs and you could start buying whatever the fuck you wanted to

I have no need for one

elpmis said:
Yeah your wife has you brainwashed real good

If anyone ever struck my wife, including myself, I would beat his ass and shit in his eyesocket.

smileynev said:
If anyone ever struck my wife, including myself, I would beat his ass and shit in his eyesocket.

careful, that might be an invitiation to some fetishists*

*see: elpmis

smileynev said:
bullshit, I'd beat your wife's ass all over that piece of shit state you call home and you wouldnt' be able to do nothing about it except run to Mc Donald's and get yourself a Mc Flurry

smileynev said:
Middle top of the dash where the 0 is. You get used to it.

Oh, I thought that was the clock or something. That would annoy the shit out of me at first, but I'm sure like you said...

elpmis said:
bullshit, I'd beat your wife's ass all over that piece of shit state you call home and you wouldnt' be able to do nothing about it except run to Mc Donald's and get yourself a Mc Flurry

You are cute, like a little furry bunny.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You can shit in your own eyesocket?

That's pretty darn talented.

I could use you in a short film fly and I are working on.

Only after dislocating several limbs and my spine. But yes.