c'mon, take the challenge

ooo, that's so awesome, y'all!! :heart:

enemy, what'd that person do? how'd they react?

tre...:heart:
i haven't done that drive-thru thing yet...that might be next on my list. how so cool of you.

yeah, it's neat because you don't get to see them react. plus it only cost $1.45

ooo, that's so awesome, y'all!! :heart:

enemy, what'd that person do? how'd they react?

tre...:heart:
i haven't done that drive-thru thing yet...that might be next on my list. how so cool of you.

They enphatically thanked me as I was walking away. I don't really want thanking for giving somebody 20p, although I guess if I wanted 20p for something I'd be pretty grateful if somebody listened for 10 seconds and decided to get out their wallet.

They enphatically thanked me as I was walking away. I don't really want thanking for giving somebody 20p, although I guess if I wanted 20p for something I'd be pretty grateful if somebody listened for 10 seconds and decided to get out their wallet.

i know what you mean. it's nice to see that they thank, and are appreciative of the gesture, but our main goal is all put into hope...into hoping that they will pay it forward one day. that's the honest-to-goodness reason for doing it. to put an unexpected, possibly unfamiliar smile on someone's heart so they find it there when it's their turn.