Club idea for your tampon DJs (sic)

Oh man I love clubs – wait, wait, wait. What I meant to say was that I love club music. I’ll blast some old school house or some modern stuff in my car while driving hundreds of miles a week for work or whatever. However I always felt I was never cool enough to step foot into a club – all those cool kids with their cool clothes. And all the women, that stuff totally intimidates me. I think the only club I’ve ever really been to was in The Sims. Real life clubs always seemed like you needed a big wallet and maybe even a bigger ego to frequent. No thanks, man. While I certainly do appreciate the music, you can catch me at home or at the library, or at home pretending to be at the library with my phone off. And a side note: I also enjoy thick, heavy strips of bacon.

Last edited:
Oh man I love clubs – wait, wait, wait. What I meant to say was that I love club music. I’ll blast some old school house or some modern stuff in my car while driving hundreds of miles a week for work or whatever. However I always felt I was never cool enough to step foot into a club – all those cool kids with their cool clothes. And all the women, that stuff totally intimates me. I think the only club I’ve ever really been to was in The Sims. Real life clubs always seemed like you needed a big wallet and maybe even a bigger ego to frequent. No thanks, man. While I certainly do appreciate the music, you can catch me at home or at the library, or at home pretending to be at the library with my phone off. And a side note: I also enjoy thick, heavy strips of bacon.
God you are weird.

Post more. :heart:

I can only go to a club if I get drunk in a bar first. Although I'd really love to see some of the people on here dj and would be willing to hit a club for that.

I strongly disagree. Club types don't usually give a shit about anything other than drink prices, music, and venue popularity. If the club is "hot", it'll be jam packed every single night. No one will give two thoughts to waterless urinals, electricity generating dance floors, or bio-friendly cups. And free cover for people who walk up? You'd have scores of people parking a couple blocks away just to save that money.

um.. this.

--someone who works in clubs

The two things I've always wanted to do in life are 1) open a wildly popular club and 2) be Indiana Jones.