Club idea for your tampon DJs (sic)

Oh I totally think people would go and the lack of much overhead (after initial investment) should be appealing to owners.
With enough solar and wind on the roof, you could sell power back to the grid during the day when the club is closed and end up making a little money from the power company.

After a sizeable investment in solar and wind power.

True, but there's enough tax breaks out there to make it not completely retarded. I'd take the money out of the initial marketing budget to pay for it. Once local news hears about the eco club in town, you know they'll do a story on you.

I also hate wire hangers (just throwing that out there).

I also can see this kind of club doing really well in the right areas, California especially.

I think it would be a hard sell to hedonistic club types...it's too al gorish

I strongly disagree. Club types don't usually give a shit about anything other than drink prices, music, and venue popularity. If the club is "hot", it'll be jam packed every single night. No one will give two thoughts to waterless urinals, electricity generating dance floors, or bio-friendly cups. And free cover for people who walk up? You'd have scores of people parking a couple blocks away just to save that money.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree. Club types don't usually give a shit about anything other than drink prices, music, and venue popularity. If the club is "hot", it'll be jam packed every single night. No one will give two thoughts to waterless urinals, electricity generating dance floors, or bio-friendly cups. And free cover for people who walk up? You'd have scores of people parking a couple blocks away just to save that money.

you actually supported my argument

How does that support your argument? It could be the greenest place on earth and it would still be popular. You said it wouldn't be due to an Al Gorish stigma.

How does that support your argument? It could be the greenest place on earth and it would still be popular. You said it wouldn't be due to an Al Gorish stigma.

if all it offers is al gore it's done...it needs those other aspects as well

Wire hangers as antennas will be totally worthless in a few more months as everything is forced to digital.

Uh no. Actually, I think you'll see a rise in OTA TV viewing as its less compressed than cable and most satellite. Some of the newer MPEG4 stuff on DirecTV meets or beats it though.