Club idea for your tampon DJs (sic)

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://www.eventective.com/blog/news/2008/10/13/club-wants-people-to-dance-to-save-the-world/

The "ceramic and crystal" they're talking about are piezo-electric plates in the floor. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectric) Combine that with the solar panels and vertical windmills on the roof and you have internally generated all your electricity. Use recycled materials in construction and low flow toilets to get your place LEEDS certified and rake in beaucoups tax breaks. Push the earth friendly corn based plastic cups and eco themed drinks and you've got a hellva theme going. You also wouldn't have overhead except for staff and alcohol at that point.

Think about it.

Throw in half naked girls and drugs and you have a hit club. Of course you can throw half naked girls and some drugs in a public bathroom and it would be a hit club too.

to club people? you need to get out more :fly:

To people with money it is. Go to Harry's in Alpharetta. I've never seen so many exotic cars in one place. Last time I was there 2 Lotus, 2 Mazarattis, 1 Lambo, and 1 Bentley. I didn't think people with that much money cooked, but I guess I was wrong.

Besides, you know you want to tell some piece of hotness "Come on, have another drink ... you're helping to save the environment by getting drunk here"

I love the idea and would support it over a regular club. Waw just hasnt grown up yet, he is still living in high school where the things you own make the person and being wasteful is popular.

I love the idea and would support it over a regular club. Waw just hasnt grown up yet, he is still living in high school where the things you own make the person and being wasteful is popular.

riiiight...I live in an apt and walk everywhere I go including to work...you?

I personally just don't see it
"hey, let's do a lb of blow & ex and save mother earth!" those 2 mindsets don't really jibe in my mind

riiiight...I live in an apt and walk everywhere I go including to work...you?

I personally just don't see it
"hey, let's do a lb of blow & ex and save mother earth!" those 2 mindsets don't really jibe in my mind

says the man that doesn't recycle his hangers.