Click here to see a video of nerds doing a cable D&D show

Ryokurin said:
I admit im very geeky, but D&D never really excited me. I probably would have been disowned from the family if I tried.

That's part of the allure...
It's "evil"... It's "wrong"...

And according to this video, it gets you all the chicks...

theacoustician said:
I jus watched the video again and got a boner. What does that mean?
it means i need an avatar of megaman....... :shifty:

Onnotangu said:
:(
I play d&d...

I feel persicuted for my enjoyment activites.

You should feel like that!

I cast level3 Persecution of the Castrado.

No cast-backs.

Onnotangu said:
save vs your own spell. for My ring of spell turning reflected it back to you.
i'm very disappointed that you actually mentioned something that sound legit. even nerds think d&d is too nerdy!

shockthemonkey said:
i'm very disappointed that you actually mentioned something that sound legit. even nerds think d&d is too nerdy!
not only sounds legit, it is legit.

Ring of Spell Turning (RING34)

Ring of Spell Turning A gift to Derek Poodon, apprentice warrior, this ring was his salvation when he stumbled upon two Red Wizards traveling the Cloakwood Forest. Enraged at being disturbed, the mages unleashed a score of Magic Missiles at the seemingly helpless Derek, but to their brief surprise, the assault reflected back and killed them both. Thereafter, without having lifted his blade, Derek was rather sheepishly known as Derek the Red Slayer.
Statistics:
Special Abilities: Cast minor spell turning once per day

http://www.locusinn.com/index.php?hsaction=100&game=bg2&dir=items/itmring&l1=items&l2=equip

Onnotangu said:
not only sounds legit, it is legit.

Ring of Spell Turning (RING34)

Ring of Spell Turning A gift to Derek Poodon, apprentice warrior, this ring was his salvation when he stumbled upon two Red Wizards traveling the Cloakwood Forest. Enraged at being disturbed, the mages unleashed a score of Magic Missiles at the seemingly helpless Derek, but to their brief surprise, the assault reflected back and killed them both. Thereafter, without having lifted his blade, Derek was rather sheepishly known as Derek the Red Slayer.
Statistics:
Special Abilities: Cast minor spell turning once per day

http://www.locusinn.com/index.php?hsaction=100&game=bg2&dir=items/itmring&l1=items&l2=equip

/me punches your post