Baby Click Here to Find Out How We Can't Trust Birth Control - You Won't Believe it!

Ughh the smell, the mood ruining, the feeeeeeling.... bleh. No wonder it's hard to get people to use them more.
yeah, just everything about them turns me off to the point that if that was my only option, I'd rather not bone at all, which I guess still means it's doing its job. I think they're a great option to help prevent most STIs and STDs, and they should be widely available, but I just cannot enjoy myself if they're involved.
raw dog or nah dog

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and tre
But not being pregnant is good. One of these days I’ll convince him to go under the knife.

is being in a house with 18 kids not enough convincing? seriously. If i hadnt already done it, i would have snuck across state lines, or country lines, and had it done by now just by being within a half a mile of the three year old. I dont want any more of that.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
is being in a house with 18 kids not enough convincing? seriously. If i hadnt already done it, i would have snuck across state lines, or country lines, and had it done by now just by being within a half a mile of the three year old. I dont want any more of that.
imagine if your state outlawed vasectomies, or you had to walk past people holding up signs with chopped of penises when you went to get it done

imagine if your state outlawed vasectomies, or you had to walk past people holding up signs with chopped of penises when you went to get it done

I imagine their chant would start with “Hey Hey Ho Ho” because that’s all we got.