Baby Click Here to Find Out How We Can't Trust Birth Control - You Won't Believe it!

I'm planning on getting an IUD at my post partum visit (like 8 weeks out from whenever the bean arrives). My insurance covers Liletta so that's what I'm getting. I'm super anxious about having a device implanted that MAY migrate or become embedded and just tear my shit up, but idk maybe it'll do a better job than the ocp
The liletta is really tiny and soft, so it is the best one of the hormonal types IMO. If your insurance pays for it, see if they will do it under ultrasound guidance. Take a some 600 of ibuprofen just before the visit.

Postpartum is a good time to have it placed, and it does not interfere with most women's milk supply if you are planning to breastfeed.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and august
The liletta is really tiny and soft, so it is the best one of the hormonal types IMO. If your insurance pays for it, see if they will do it under ultrasound guidance. Take a some 600 of ibuprofen just before the visit.

Postpartum is a good time to have it placed, and it does not interfere with most women's milk supply if you are planning to breastfeed.
Do you know if there is a menstrual cup that will work well with an IUD?