Baby Click Here to Find Out How We Can't Trust Birth Control - You Won't Believe it!

/clickbait

So yesterday I went to Planned Parenthood to get a pap smear as my gyno for the past decade stopped taking my insurance because Blue Cross wasn't paying their bills.

Anyways, the IUD I had installed six years ago was apparently falling out. The doc had to yank it out the rest of the way so I wouldn't feel pain during periods and also because it is not very effective when not inside the uterus.

So they gave me a pregnancy test because shit... how long has it been hanging out for?!

Luckily, the test came back negative. Whew.

But SHIT, I could have easily needed another abortion even though I was taking precautions. IUD's are more effective than the pill or condoms so I thought I was solid.
Honestly my biggest fear lol. Did you feel any pain? Any clue that it was dislodged?

Honestly my biggest fear lol. Did you feel any pain? Any clue that it was dislodged?
Just cramps which are easily confused with usual female stuff.

I assume it grew into my cervix a bit. Once the doc left the room and I got off the table, there was a good amount of blood.

It sucked, but still debating on getting another.

Just cramps which are easily confused with usual female stuff.

I assume it grew into my cervix a bit. Once the doc left the room and I got off the table, there was a good amount of blood.

It sucked, but still debating on getting another.

Just make @fly get his fucking dick tubes snipped. If he loved you, he would.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
I'm doing research on non-hormonal birth control options still and the options are very limited.

Female sterilization is also so dang invasive too.

There's gotta be a better way to nix the baby maker.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
brbgE.gif

I'm doing research on non-hormonal birth control options still and the options are very limited.

Female sterilization is also so dang invasive too.

There's gotta be a better way to nix the baby maker.
Essure/ the ~*~coil~*~ was available for a while but they've pulled it from US markets