FYI Cleveland Heights, Ohio

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
So I'm going to be driving out from Chicago to Cleveland on Friday night. I'm meeting up with some buds to strip an E30 all day Saturday. Anyone live in the area that would want to come by for a beer or two? PM and I'll give you my digits.

Additionally, I'm getting an oem glass roof panel out of the deal.

COOL STORY BRO

Sorry fly, no time for Tampa. Move closer.

Sarcasmo; Why didn't you hit me up while you were here? Did you see the big jdm Chicago meet at burns harbor on the 18th?

I was in town for my gf's birthday (St. Paddy's Day). We wandered around in Chicago and drank and sightseed for about 15 hours a day. Sightsaw? Looked at stuff.

Amazing city. I love it. I would live there in a heartbeat if not for all the sh*tty gun and tax laws.

I was in town for my gf's birthday (St. Paddy's Day). We wandered around in Chicago and drank and sightseed for about 15 hours a day. Sightsaw? Looked at stuff.

Amazing city. I love it. I would live there in a heartbeat if not for all the sh*tty gun and tax laws.
Yeah, I really like all the awesome stuff there is to do in the city. For being only 20 mins away i rarely go though, everything is overpriced. We usually stick to the free stuff, which is quite plentiful in the warm months. Did you see the Picasso by Daley center?

Waw, we got maybe 3" of snow this year and spent only a handful of days below zero. Mildest winter in years.

If I was still in Cleveland, we should totally hang out! Check out Melt the restaurant. You won't regret it.

I love me some winter. Chicago winters don't faze me at all. You don't need a car to get around and my legs work just fine, even in snow.

I love me some winter. Chicago winters don't faze me at all. You don't need a car to get around and my legs work just fine, even in snow.

Your legs certainly are fine :drool:

Going camping with us this weekend? We have some spots open and it's only 2 hours from Dallas

Chicago is indeed an awesome town.

It's funny, I've lived here for 20 years now and I only go into the city when people are visiting from out of town.

:lol:

If I was still in Cleveland, we should totally hang out! Check out Melt the restaurant. You won't regret it.
Sorry to hear! I would've been down to hang out for sure. It's been a long time. Maybe 7 years? Dunno.

I will check it out. Not sure what's up besides stripping the car so far. Expensive?

Sorry to hear! I would've been down to hang out for sure. It's been a long time. Maybe 7 years? Dunno.

I will check it out. Not sure what's up besides stripping the car so far. Expensive?
Nope. Just gourmet grilled cheese with awesome beer selection. the wait is over an hour, though, but worth it.

Or Winking Lizard. La Cave Du Vin is pretty awesome, too, just off Conventry.