Class Ring?

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I just got mine in the mail today. My camera is broken, sorry for the lame pics.

IMG_5446.JPG

IMG_5447.JPG

Ring-01.jpg

I agree with you fly, I know some kids that spent 200 or more on their high school senior class ring. I don't get it.

That is a nice ring though (except look at those pics, and you were all giving me crap about the pics I posted that I didn't take, shameful. ;) )

i think class rings are great. i think they look dignified and say something about the person wearing it.
now, all that is GONE once you put on a pinky ring next to it.

bleh. I think my dad has one from his college. I bought a high school class ring. But I was young and naive back then. I would spend my money on more important things like crack and dwarf ass.

I have a college class ring and wear it everyday. I don't wear it for others, I wear it for myself. I wear it to remind me of what I learned, how hard I worked, and how much I sacrificed. It represents five of the hardest years of my life and the fact that I got through them and therefore, can get through anything.

theacoustician said:
I have a college class ring and wear it everyday. I don't wear it for others, I wear it for myself. I wear it to remind me of what I learned, how hard I worked, and how much I sacrificed. It represents five of the hardest years of my life and the fact that I got through them and therefore, can get through anything.

I had an abscess in my ass that hurt like hell for awhile but I got through it. I didn't buy a ring to commerate it, though.

What was so hard about college?

smileynev said:
I had an abscess in my ass that hurt like hell for awhile but I got through it. I didn't buy a ring to commerate it, though.

What was so hard about college?

I bet you have a rainbow sticker on your bumper, though. Same thing, if you think about it.

Lord Flaccid said:
I bet you have a rainbow sticker on your bumper, though. Same thing, if you think about it.

And I bet you have a rainbow tattooed on your ass. Your point?

Lord Flaccid said:
Men are sluts. Gay men are dirty sluts. I know I'm going to get some, so my reaction to rainbow stickers is Pavlovian.

spending time here will do that to a man