*clap, clap* girlies! time for DROOL's striptease!!!

It was the "have we all given the BJs to SOs?" part that threw me.

I used to be a DOOL addict, up until about 5 years ago. I watched it again last week and was shocked to see the original Jen and Jack back on (and heartbroken to hear he was dying) but they might bring Frankie back!! :lol: I used to watch it when Jen and Frankie were a couple :eek:

see, i don't know frankie. but it looks good. right now there's not TOO much bs going on, so it's good. until next week, i'm sure.

we've all talked about days before and how our guys MIGHT watch it with us, but only if there's bjs involved.

Thorn Bird said:
yeah, it's runnin' this household. wearin' the pants. you know.

I thought you worked outside of the home? In a job where you make money?

Thorn Bird said:
see, i don't know frankie. but it looks good. right now there's not TOO much bs going on, so it's good. until next week, i'm sure.

we've all talked about days before and how our guys MIGHT watch it with us, but only if there's bjs involved.
frankie was originally played by Billy Warlock

billywarlock.jpg

before he went on to pursue a bigger paycheck. They were high school sweethearts, it wasn't until after he left the show that the writers put Jen and Jack together... he was the publisher of the newspaper, convicted rapist of Kayla, his brother Steve's wife, and just a general BAD guy (he was the evil boy of Salem) Jen was a young aspiring writer and they had all kinds of adventures together.

Good lord, how the hell do I remember all of this?? :lol:

kiwi said:
I'm not into soaps at all. I find them boring and pointless.
Oh they're really funny, they'll take one issue and drag it out for like a month, dun dun duuuuuuuunnnnnn :lol: