FYI Claim Your Subsets

Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist

oh, yeah, and

EsMXoOf.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I went to tons of parties and did a lot of partying
Def ran with the Mean Girl Clique, (I was the Gretchen Wieners while my Friend Yvonne was the Regina and Heather was the dumb one (she has 5 kids now eewww) I was friends with a lot of other cliques while Yvonne could never understand why I would talk to them because eewww.

I dated the 2nd hottest guy in the school, he had a motorcycle.

I was the girl that went back and forth between her (at the time, self absorbed wealthy) parents

End of junior year I met this guy and fell madly in love and half way thru our senior year I ran away with him and my school was like OMGGGG and I was the subject of some stories and rumours
-is she preggers
-is La Migra coming
-did they go back to Mexico
-did he kill her
-are they on the run

This move ofcourse lead me down a not so nice path and eeeeeeeventually found myself swinging on a brass pole naked. And I met tons of fkd of people along the way.

Now I'm a calm divorced single mama living in Canada (how I ended up here is another story around the campfire, but it had something to do with my running away stunt) with a wonderful relationship with my parents.
I have a great job and love to travel, I do a lot of charity work for single moms, especially new comers to Canada ANNNND yummy and crazy boyfriend.

I went to tons of parties and did a lot of partying
Def ran with the Mean Girl Clique, (I was the Gretchen Wieners while my Friend Yvonne was the Regina and Heather was the dumb one (she has 5 kids now eewww) I was friends with a lot of other cliques while Yvonne could never understand why I would talk to them because eewww.

I dated the 2nd hottest guy in the school, he had a motorcycle.

I was the girl that went back and forth between her (at the time, self absorbed wealthy) parents

End of junior year I met this guy and fell madly in love and half way thru our senior year I ran away with him and my school was like OMGGGG and I was the subject of some stories and rumours
-is she preggers
-is La Migra coming
-did they go back to Mexico
-did he kill her
-are they on the run

This move ofcourse lead me down a not so nice path and eeeeeeeventually found myself swinging on a brass pole naked. And I met tons of fkd of people along the way.

Now I'm a calm divorced single mama living in Canada (how I ended up here is another story around the campfire, but it had something to do with my running away stunt) with a wonderful relationship with my parents.
I have a great job and love to travel, I do a lot of charity work for single moms, especially new comers to Canada ANNNND yummy and crazy boyfriend.
See people?
Kiki gets it.
Straighten up and spill!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and OOD