FYI Claim Your Subsets

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
Geek, dweeb, sporto, gangsta, metal head, punk rocker?
...To name just a few.

In High School I was a stoner, told people I was a Beatnik before the Beatnik resurgence.
Was too lazy to be a full geek, but was the geekiest full time stoner in town.
Also musician- considered myself a pure rocker but absorbed so much love for so many genres I can't claim just one.

Now? Family guy, part time musician, full time business owner, crank, curmudgeon.
Beatniks should get jobs.

You?
Claim your subsets.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I was on everything in high school simply to stay out of my household of drunken grandparents. Being captain of dance team & head of student council (control issues :fly:) sorta forced me into cliques that I wasn't comfortable with. I hated being "one of those girls" and always reached out to those who weren't "part" of these cliques. I actually despised most of the girls that were on my team/in my groups. The only ones I could tolerate had the same craziness & attitude as me & I'm still friends with them to this day.

So, I dunno

I was a sporto / metal head who became a full-time metal head when one of my coaches told me I was off the team if I didn't cut my hair. My hair stayed and I had more time to beat on my drums and annoy the neighbors.

Now I have a buzz cut and work for an aerospace company. So I guess that makes me a failed musician.

I was a sporto / metal head who became a full-time metal head when one of my coaches told me I was off the team if I didn't cut my hair. My hair stayed and I had more time to beat on my drums and annoy the neighbors.

Now I have a buzz cut and work for an aerospace company. So I guess that makes me a failed musician.
Failed musician.
You are in good company.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Peppers

Whatcha do for said company?

I was a band geek and a skater punk in high school. Not sure how I managed to be both. Now I'm a husband and a dad.