Thread Claim to fame?

I had various guys work for me at one time or another who were oompa loompas in the original film. One of them was also Jawa in Star Wars IV and was in some of the Harry potters as a goblin.

omg funny story Thorny!!

years and years ago... my exHub actually knows a lot of canadian celebs/artists cuz he did some back alley acting and shit. anyhoo one day he came into the bedroom and said: hey you wanna come to some jam session downtown with so and so...
i said who's jammin?
he looked at his cellphone to read the text, says.... :iono: some band named alexisonfire... never heard of them.. i said me either. they sound gay, i'll stay home... so he left and went and hung out with Alexiosonfire... this was WAAAY before they were super famous in canada.
anyhoooo he came back telling me: babe u missed a good jam session, you gotta hear this guy DALLAS GREEN sing!!! i was like meh...

so a year or so later, the opportunity came up again and i did go to party where dallas green (and the band) was at. i didnt really speak to him but i did meet him. him and my exHub have a few friends in common and often ran into eachother and partied. hes a nice guy. hes short.

then alexisonfire makes it big and im like OOOOH LOOOK ITS YOUR FRIENDS LITTLE BAND!!

then dallas green did his solo album and he reaaaaaally blew up!! he's pretty talented.

anyhoo.. my exHub and him are still friends :(

oh man i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE him!!!! he goes by City and Colour (a creative, non-creative way to spin his name!) and he is a new LOOOOOOVE of mine!!!! i was listening to a couple of his albums earlier today!!!!!!!!! that's so fucking SWEET that you met him...and if you and ex ever have a moment of peace and you have one question to ask him, PLEASE let it be "will you get a signed copy for my darling thorn??" :fly: :pandora:

I had various guys work for me at one time or another who were oompa loompas in the original film. One of them was also Jawa in Star Wars IV and was in some of the Harry potters as a goblin.

Remember when we used to play hockey and we put one of your dwarfs who was a great player onto the kids team with me? Guy had skills and was small enough to pass as <13. :nev:

He was looking down your shirt.

:lol: I was wearing a sweater. It was at my husband's company's holiday party- he does a lot with local businesses in Baltimore, and he's friendly with the owners of the company, he's done some work with them. I actually hung out with him most of the night because he was at my table, I didn't really know anyone else there, and he was hilarious.

here are a few more pics of Carrie Fisher as promised

here she is autographing for my daughter Peanut Butter Sassy

Carrie_Fischer_1.jpg

talking to my youngest

Carrie_Fischer_2.jpg

and this impressed me she picked up my youngest and got all googley

Carrie_Fischer_3.jpg

at least she looks like princess leia again vs jabba the hutt

(yes, i realize she had some very very serious psych and drug issues)

very cool bru...could you have smiled any bigger?...

you know what it takes to make it that big :hi2u:

at least she looks like princess leia again vs jabba the hutt

(yes, i realize she had some very very serious psych and drug issues)

I can attest that her red coat in these pics make her look huge, she is not huge but these pics certainly don't indicate that, she is mid size so to speak