Thread Claim to fame?

He'd be all blue an glowy an shit

If only Lucas hadn't fucked up and had them burn him, there were so many mechanical augmentations to him that it would be easy to retcon an auxiliary life support system into that mass of shit attached to him.
Lucas fucks everything up

one word that is used very often in the star wars universe. Even in the EU.

Clones...

yup.

Yep, Im sure r2d2 was the probe-er and c3po was the probe-ee

Loved how they always "fought" like a couple.

url

If you read the star wars wiki that has been accepted as canon, sometime shortly after Episode 6, Luke, in an effort to fully understand the Force, spends some time on the Dark Side. Leia, who sometime after Episode 6 was trained as a Jedi, uses her Light Side powers to convince Luke to turn away from the Dark Side. A pretty well known Dark Side power that was pursued by many Sith Lords but only obtained by one, if I remember correctly, is the ability to bring the dead back to life. Might be the reason Darth Vader is brought back. Luke, while on the Dark Side, brings him back.

If you read the star wars wiki that has been accepted as canon, sometime shortly after Episode 6, Luke, in an effort to fully understand the Force, spends some time on the Dark Side. Leia, who sometime after Episode 6 was trained as a Jedi, uses her Light Side powers to convince Luke to turn away from the Dark Side. A pretty well known Dark Side power that was pursued by many Sith Lords but only obtained by one, if I remember correctly, is the ability to bring the dead back to life. Might be the reason Darth Vader is brought back. Luke, while on the Dark Side, brings him back.

Except you can throw all the star wars cannon out the window now.

He's gonna be a clone. The emperor was brought back via cloning. The lead engineer for the development of the death star series was brought back as a clone from being executed over 8 times.

He's gonna be a clone.

Except you can throw all the star wars cannon out the window now.

He's gonna be a clone. The emperor was brought back via cloning. The lead engineer for the development of the death star series was brought back as a clone from being executed over 8 times.

He's gonna be a clone.

Sounds most logical.

Omg how did I miss this thrad? I need to stop browsing UF on Tapatalk at 3 am, because then I dream about shit that I SWEAR I saw and meant to comment on during normal hours. But then I log on and it's not THERE. Was it a dream???
Fawk.

I've met a fair bit of famous peeps from when I was 8 on.

I will comment later though, cuz UF is sucking me in again & my carpet cleaner is sitting there calling me back to duty.