Thread Civil Rights Act

I only said that because you said I had to prove I was right to something so ridiculously obvious.

How about this. You and I go case for case. You post up a article on whites being discriminated against, and I'll in return post an article about a minority being discriminated against. We'll go back and forth until one runs out of articles.
oh yes :lol: because news articles are the only way to support a point

I guess you'll also want to limit the articles to ones that support your point of view because if I used wnd or freerepublic you'd fail pretty hard. As per fucking usual.

I didn't say that because the whites are in power, that they are in fact holding the black man down. I made the point that hispanics and blacks are not the ones in power and therefor do not have the means to hold the white man down.

Ban me for a personal attack but you are a fucking retard if you don't think blacks and hispanics hold enough power in this country to "hold the white man down".

What a stupid fucking phrase, too. :lol:

oh yes :lol: because news articles are the only way to support a point

I guess you'll also want to limit the articles to ones that support your point of view because if I used wnd or freerepublic you'd fail pretty hard. As per fucking usual.

Of course I would limit where you get articles from..

And like I told coqui, if you have a better idea, speak up.

Ban me for a personal attack but you are a fucking retard if you don't think blacks and hispanics hold enough power in this country to "hold the white man down".

What a stupid fucking phrase, too. :lol:

Really? What power do they have to do so?

I'm dying to hear the answer to this one...

Of course I would limit where you get articles from..

And like I told coqui, if you have a better idea, speak up.
of course you would, because you know damn well that without placing arbitrary restrictions that favor your argument you would fail miserably
Really? What power do they have to do so?

I'm dying to hear the answer to this one...
PLEASANT FELLOWS AND LOVELY MEN OWN BUSINESSES TOO YOU FUCKING ROMULAN

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
of course you would, because you know damn well that without placing arbitrary restrictions that favor your argument you would fail miserably

Well why don't you STFU and do it then.

PLEASANT FELLOWS AND LOVELY MEN OWN BUSINESSES TOO YOU FUCKING ROMULAN

omg.. no way! really?!

They own so many businesses that white people wouldn't have an alternative option?

Of course they don't. Anyone with half a brain knows that white people control shit in this country..

Last edited by a moderator:
you knew what you were getting into when you chose to be gay. :D

i can't pretend to be black. well, white kids do all the time, but they still dont look black, they just look like douchey little white kids. likewise, i can't tell if you're gay or not unless you're making out with chim while walking down the street or chanting 'i'm here and i'm queer' or something... i have no idea where i'm going with this outside of sexuality and race are two completely different things, one can be masquaraded so it's tough to say if someone even knew you were gay to discriminate against you in the first place.

no idea why the gov't insists on discriminating though. don't ask don't tell in the military just makes shit easier for them from a logistics standpoint (do you let the gays share showers with the straights, qaurters, etc? letting chicks serve on ships was kind of a giant PITA... now you have this whole new thing in the equation). the marriage thing just confuses me as I don't think anyone should get married. the adopting kids thing will happen eventually when society is more accepting of homos.

i know when i was a kid, if another kid had 2 dads we would've given him so much shit... i'm not sure kids would do that today since it's more acceptable. you just gotta give it time for people to come around.

and honestly dbzeag, if i didn't know you, my gay representative, i wouldn't give fuck all about any of these issues and therefore wouldn't even bother to pay attention to any of them or give them a second thought.

Since it's not a big deal, can I have my rights please? :heart:

no idea why the gov't insists on discriminating though. don't ask don't tell in the military just makes shit easier for them from a logistics standpoint (do you let the gays share showers with the straights, qaurters, etc? letting chicks serve on ships was kind of a giant PITA... now you have this whole new thing in the equation). the marriage thing just confuses me as I don't think anyone should get married. the adopting kids thing will happen eventually when society is more accepting of homos.

Straight military personnel can go on dates and be seen going on dates. Gay military personnel are automatically discharged if seen going on a date.