City planners or city saboteurs

I wish they had an OHIO thread icon

Why? I rarely post anymore, Coqui is MIA, and Hifigirly and Hydrosqueege are too busy popping out babies to post. mikey wisely migrated from this hell hole. Not enough action or threads to make an Ohio icon.

Also, just don't bother opening thread with me as a threadstarter, problem solved :heart:

Why? I rarely post anymore, Coqui is MIA, and Hifigirly and Hydrosqueege are too busy popping out babies to post. mikey wisely migrated from this hell hole. Not enough action or threads to make an Ohio icon.

Also, just don't bother opening thread with me as a threadstarter, problem solved :heart:

WTF... jeeebus mang :fly:

I was just talking about how I read this entire thread and didn't know 1 thing in it :p

BTW - I read all DBZ threads :heart:

WTF... jeeebus mang :fly:

I was just talking about how I read this entire thread and didn't know 1 thing in it :p

BTW - I read all DBZ threads :heart:

dbzeag thread = whining and bitching about something trivial and menial even to the small population it affects.

You like hearing bitches venting? You are a saint among men!

I just wanted to get something off my chest. This is a nice venue because it is supposed to be useless and sureshooting, Ohio (more exactly Cleveland) news on a forum run and catered for Floridians is a useless thread.

dbzeag thread = whining and bitching about something trivial and menial even to the small population it affects.

You like hearing bitches venting? You are a saint among men!

I just wanted to get something off my chest. This is a nice venue because it is supposed to be useless and sureshooting, Ohio (more exactly Cleveland) news on a forum run and catered for Floridians is a useless thread.

dude, you know i am just joking.*

*Just take the Superior or Lorain-Carnegie bridge you whining whiner.

if they would've fixed it 10 years ago people would be like "why are they closing down and spending money on a perfectly good bridge? shouldn't they be fixing the potholes in my subdivision instead?"

which really pisses them off so they get back at people by pulling shit like this.

and admit it dbzeag, you like getting double tapped.