Cisco

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Has anyone here ever had it?

I haven't since '91 or so and it always brought with it end of night blackouts.

I just looked around for the website and it's distributed by a company who brings us Mondavi and Cook's. As you scroll down the page into the bassment it's listed as a 'dessert beverage'. lol

Fecch...memories...

*edited to add website and this caption:
Cisco is a Beverage Dessert wine for people who like a strong, great-tasting sweet wine at an affordable price. Cisco is available in a wide range of flavors: Orange, Peach, Red, Berry, Black Cherry and Strawberry and in 375ml and 750ml sizes. All wines are offered in both 13.9% and 18% alcohol by volume.
http://www.cbrands.com/ go to 'brands'

Last edited:
Never had Cisco before.

My inexpensive drink back in the day was anything from the Aristocrat famiy. Your usual fifth would run you about 6-7 dollars in the late 1990's...and it tasted as cheap as it was priced.

Edit, I had some of this hooch about 6 months ago. It was the closest thing to donkey piss I've ever tasted since I was in mexico :shifty:

evileye205.jpg

ERage said:
Never had Cisco before.

My inexpensive drink back in the day was anything from the Aristocrat famiy. Your usual fifth would run you about 6-7 dollars in the late 1990's...and it tasted as cheap as it was priced.

Edit, I had some of this hooch about 6 months ago. It was the closest thing to donkey piss I've ever tasted since I was in mexico :shifty:

evileye205.jpg

Shit, nigga. You drank some top dollar shit there. I drank Night Train, motherfucker! Something like a buck eighty-nine for a fifth. Guaranteed to be the same color coming up as it was on the way down.

This is actually a bit of a stretch. While I did drink Night Train from time to time it was mostly an event. My staple for much of that time was Mickey's Fine Malt Liquor-- which is actually pretty damn good for a malt. Hell, it's better than some beers you can get (Iron City and Lone Star, I'm looking in your direction).

Sadly, no one knows what the fuck Mickey's is out here in Teh Heartlandz. C'est la vie.

ARIZONA:

DD Liquors Liquor Stores
5036 E Van Buren St
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602) 392-0880

COLORADO:

Argonaut Liquors Liquor Store
700 E Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 831-7788

MARYLAND:

Shop Stop Inc Convenience Stores
300 Broad St
Hurlock, MD 21643
(410) 943-3343

NEW JERSEY:

The Hub
123 French St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
(732) 247-7933

itburnswhenipee said:
Oh man... I had that shit back in high school. It's fucking terrible. Sort of like Mad Dog 20/20 mixed with robotussin. That kind of bad.

holy shit this made me lol

:lol: