Chuck + Bladerunner = Geeky

Bladerunner is one of the most bizarre movies ever made.

Non. Eraserhead is a bizarre movie. Blade Runner is a masterpiece of science fiction. Just as Firefly managed to make a western in space, Blade Runner is film noir in the future.

In fact, there's supposed to be a new version coming out soon. It may have already been released, actually. I must consult teh intarwebs.

Non. Eraserhead is a bizarre movie. Blade Runner is a masterpiece of science fiction. Just as Firefly managed to make a western in space, Blade Runner is film noir in the future.

In fact, there's supposed to be a new version coming out soon. It may have already been released, actually. I must consult teh intarwebs.

It comes out in december.
I will have it.

except for the punkgrrrl asian chick from nerd heard, the show chuck is pretty sad.

101anna.jpg

Last edited:
Philip K. Dick was an awesome writer way ahead of his time. He touched on some awesome concepts such as what defines reality and what is the definition of life.

it was Monday's episode. I will do some searching and see if I can find a screenshot or something.

edit: no screenshots but plenty of talk about it.

The rerelease will be nice. Since it is a limited theater release and I live in a major city, I think I will actually have a chance to see it. Since I also work for Time/Warner, I might even get a chance at free tickets. ;)

Last edited: