chsssshhhh....They have shot the president...csshhhhhh

SchmilK

Flaccid Member
Jun 22, 2005
Marklar
₥0
Well, not yet...maybe in 2007 during an anti-war rally in Chicago...or so the UK film director thought it might happen like this. HOPEFULLY someone will rip this from MORE4 tv in UK and put it up for the internets people to watch!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5415666.stm

Pretty retarded that US theatres are scared to play it. :rolleyes: its fiction...how many movies have come out with the presidents getting killed? The only difference herei sthat G.W.B.'s head had been edited onto the actor playing the president...and the scenario seems much more possible. hehehee...either way...sure hope i can watch it on Tuesday ;)

It's retarded, but US citizens are so afraid of what contradicts their traditional irrationally held beliefs that they refuse to allow anything to contradict them. People should follow the president of their country no matter what he does. Rational? No, traditional? Yes. It often makes me embarrassed to be an American, but then I just try to be the best American I can be and stand up for the minority of logical thinkers in the US.