Christmas Tree Thread

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
So I gave in and got a "christmas" tree we can actually replant. Our neighbors are going to think we are nuts, but after christmas we will have this great tree to replant in our front yard. Here is a generic pic and we have not decoprated yet but when we do I will post pics.

Now post yours!

4214575af4cd3d96.jpg

It's not very big - this pic is a bit larger than the one we purchased.

LOL florida christmas..

FTL

we're not doing a christmas tree @ my place this year. Me and the roomate decided against it. I am however helping my folks decorate theirs.

Last edited:
I am going to Charlotte for Xmas so the inlaws have to decorate a tree. My decorations consist of a dead dogwood in my front yard and some casually placed piles of dog poop.

Nice tree!!!! I'm sure your new mop will look great underneath it! :fly:

So I gave in and got a "christmas" tree we can actually replant. Our neighbors are going to think we are nuts, but after christmas we will have this great tree to replant in our front yard. Here is a generic pic and we have not decoprated yet but when we do I will post pics.

Now post yours!

4214575af4cd3d96.jpg

It's not very big - this pic is a bit larger than the one we purchased.

We aren't doing a Christmas tree this year. I'm going to be out of town from the 15-23 so there really isn't any point.

I don't typically do Christmas trees anyway, it's such a pain and with all the animals, I just end up with ornaments EVERYWHERE. :lol:

I got bored today so I've been "adjusting" some of the wikipedia entries for celebrities that I don't like.