Food Christmas traditions

Just being agreeable.
:pim sure there are many such cases with other languages too.. i was being harsh though, some words are almost impossible to say considering how our speech is conditioned, takes practice for some some are natural

Can of kippers and a box of Ritz crackers. Love it.

substitute ritz crackers for these, and you nailed it.

241958.jpg

Even after you finish the oysters, you just pour some of these into the oil they came in, and snack on em until the oil is all soaked up.

We love sardines in olive oil with garlic on a saltine cracker.

My grandfather & I could sit down and eat a can.

I totally forgot the the guy that owns the barn we board at likes them too. A couple yrs ago I brought a $5.50 can on the camping trip (can't remember the brand) & he was all WHOA! You got the GOOD ONES! I get the $1.99 ones. Opened them up & everyone cleared away from the picnic table like they were contagious. :lol: Maybe I'll have them a couple times a yrs. I never thought I was splurging those few bucks!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Vienna sausages are also a common thing in this house. Straight from the can with a fork.

It's a bit of a newfoundland thing though, we've got a weird obsession with shitty food.

And speaking of newfoundland things I bought $60 worth of salt beef for this christmas season. Jiggs dinner, pea soup, and on the side of a turkey dinner are part of the christmas plans.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi