Christmas songs

taivas

Erect Member
Aug 12, 2008
coffeeland
Marklar
₥82
Historically, my mom's always put on Handel's "Messiah" around Christmas, whereas my dad preferred the ubiquitous Charlie Brown Christmas. (As a result, I tend to associate both with lying in front of the fire listening to the Seattle rain. :3 But I digress.)

Personally, my all-time favorite Christmas song is "Carol of the Bells." (Yeah, original, I know. :p) Close runners-up are What Child Is This and Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring.

What about you, UF?

to listen to: Handel's Messiah, Trans Siberian Orchestra's latest album, and anything Burl Ives ftw
to play on the piano: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, Silent Night, Silver Bells, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, I'll Be Home for Christmas, and Hark the Herald Angels Sing

to listen to: Handel's Messiah, Trans Siberian Orchestra's latest album, and anything Burl Ives ftw
to play on the piano: It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, Silent Night, Silver Bells, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, I'll Be Home for Christmas, and Hark the Herald Angels Sing

:heart:

Which version of Handel's Messiah? I personally prefer Christopher Hogwood and the Academy of Ancient Music's version. :drool:

Last edited: