Christmas Shopping

Pshaw. Hobby Lobby can't knock-out a custom frame in less than two weeks. What a pisser. I had to go with some standard black jobbie rather than the nice natural wood one I wanted to frame some photos for my Dad.

any ideas on where to pick up a reasonably priced vanity? under 200 bux?

hit bombay at citrus mall last night.. meh.. too much for too little.

i may hit the thrift shops, but them joints don't be too "thrifty" these days. like 20% off retail for some scratch and dent crrrrrap.

also, pregnant wife not feelin the club scene these days. lmao. any suggestions as to event tix i could get her? museums, etc. again, reasonably priced so i can buy a couple sets to diff things for us.

I just bought 2 of these for cheapo gifts for my 2 younger brothers
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830241043

fock. and i just spent 100 for my kid a digicam.

any suggestions for a video cam? not high end, just to tape events, family stuff (birth!!!), and be able to convert to web or dvd. you guys seem to know.. like.. everything.. technical. that may be our "present to ourselves" this year. heard the ones that have mic inputs are more. do ALL cam mics suck?

fock. and i just spent 100 for my kid a digicam.

any suggestions for a video cam? not high end, just to tape events, family stuff (birth!!!), and be able to convert to web or dvd. you guys seem to know.. like.. everything.. technical. that may be our "present to ourselves" this year. heard the ones that have mic inputs are more. do ALL cam mics suck?

I just got a panasonic sdr h18 for 425 and am quite pleased with it. The best part is the 30 gig internal harddrive so no discs for me.

any ideas on where to pick up a reasonably priced vanity? under 200 bux?

hit bombay at citrus mall last night.. meh.. too much for too little.

i may hit the thrift shops, but them joints don't be too "thrifty" these days. like 20% off retail for some scratch and dent crrrrrap.

also, pregnant wife not feelin the club scene these days. lmao. any suggestions as to event tix i could get her? museums, etc. again, reasonably priced so i can buy a couple sets to diff things for us.

My best friends mom sells shit like that, ill text ya

the cameras I bought a few pages back came in and they are surprisingly well built...very compact size with a decently solid feel...combined with the memory and additional case, these were a great deal at a mere $50 each...I might order another for myself!