Christmas Shopping

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Most people tend to get frantic this time of year and go out to malls killing themselves to find the perfect gift. In this thread we will tell our shopping nightmares and gifts that you are proud of.

I am going today to get most of my shopping done, going out with the moms. I dont mind shopping but I find that if you just plan it first you will be fine. My gifts are as followed...

New computah chair for my dad

Day at the Spa for my mom

Tshirt for my brother, lol... He lives in canada, we dont exchange gifts

Roomie is a gift certificate at the bike shop for a new helmet

I got shawn a mini-helicopter... He somehow guessed it when we were getting drunk the other night

Atom doesnt get shit, he owes me money :fly:

random bottles of booze for my other friends

So what have you done so far? I am sure most of you guys are probably completely done with shopping, not me!! lol

I hope today isnt to bad... tell your horror stories!!

I'm pretty much done as well. Its a really tight budget this year.

Grandma - LOVES coffee so I got her this neat coffee mug that stirs itself.
Mom - Lillian Vernon slippers with her first initial on them. Very soft.
Sister - The Golden Compass trilogy
Brother - Grow a Frog - You get sent a frog egg and watch it turn into a tadpole then a frog.
The Boyfriend - He's into Buddhism so I got him a book on it and then made him two gift certificates. A) He's allowed to drop off his laundry at my house and I will wash, iron, hang/fold, and mend. (Limit one per customer) B) He can pick one homemade dinner and dessert of his choice and I will fix it for him.

Tada.

I got all the Christmas shopping done by October and they've all been wrapped since then. Honestly at this point, I don't even remember what I got everyone!!!!!
I did all my shopping online. I hate going to malls during busy times of the year.

I got all the Christmas shopping done by October and they've all been wrapped since then. Honestly at this point, I don't even remember what I got everyone!!!!!
I did all my shopping online. I hate going to malls during busy times of the year.

QFT I dislike malls period.

Nothing for gifts. Don't really have much spare money to spend on anyone. Also the people I'd be buying gifts for are double my age, already have a lot of money and toys and stuff they already want. Which makes it hard to figure out what they would want or use. I just opt to be with family instead of getting frustrated and racking my brain about what I'd buying them.

I am doing terrible on shopping this year. I think I have just given up on it this year. If anyone hates me or gets mad at me because I did not get them a present at Christmas...good riddance.

Shopping for Christmas gifts is usually one of my favorite things to do. Dan and I have a good time at the mall together.

This year is a really rough time for us. Both of our mom's are sick and we are really busy because of this. I think we'll just be doing the online thing sometime today.

I had most of my shopping done before the baby was born and anything that wasn't done before is going to be late (mostly just our parents due to the craziness of the move and such).

I don't know if I'll actually give any Christmas presents this year. My family and I are not on gift-giving terms, my friends and I don't generally buy each other gifts, and my gf doesn't want me to spend more money on her after I bought her a ring and other money I've spent over the year.

I got my dad some Creed fragrances and I got my sister a few bespoke shirts.

That's it really. Christmas isn't a big deal for me, I'll be glad to see the ass of it.

took my nephew to see the bucs mash the falcons yesterday (waw!!). for the first time in team existence, 32 years, we ran a kickoff back for a touchdown (i was in the bathroom, argh).

think i'm buyin mama a vanity to do her makeup and girl thing.

bought the son some clothes (found the good urban wear jeans sale and copped a few pair) and a digital camera (99 bucks).

and much of the family we're making these sign pole-like things for em. we saw some at a craft show recently and liked em. we've spread out over the country the last several years and thought it would be neat to have. ya know, "new york>>>800 miles, austin>>>500 miles" etc.

nieces and nephews get $25 and under toys.

janice's company xmas party was saturday night. it was lame. fun watching the DJ take heat from some old white hair. i had to go up and ask "what the heck's dude trippin on?" "He wanted to hear _________, and i just played TWO songs for him, so he can get the F*** out of my face".

:lol: twas funny.