Christmas shopping for young gentlemen..

Thorn Bird said:
i don't think they're tacky. i do like to try to buy something for someone for the thought factor...but gift cards are very convenient and i use them as a last resort, or if i'm out of time. although, there are some people out there like kiwi who would rather have a gift card to do the shopping themselves. which is fine!
Also, when the wish list of the person you're shopping for is prohibitively expensive, gift cards allow you to pitch in a portion of the cost to get them a larger present than you couldn't afford yourself.

Onnotangu said:
besides men hate shopping and a gift cert can be used online by most stores now as well and Lynna yer not getting this gift for yourself so stop thinking about what you want and think about what the guy would like.

which comes back to the steak and bj comment. :)
:rolleyes:
I already purchased his gift.

Bubbles said:
I'm convinced this is the best man-gift idea available.
I happen to have alot of guy friends, I feel I'll not be giving them all steaks and blow jobs.

pa said:
i think your sweet
:drool:

yourretarded.jpg

Lynnakitty said:
I happen to have alot of guy friends, I feel I'll not be giving them all steaks and blow jobs.

You mean you think you'll not be giving them all steaks and blowjobs.

'Think' and 'feel' have separate and distinct meanings, you know.

Bubbles said:
I have alot of guy friends too.....I made a bulk purchase from a local Angus beef supplier and the chapstick company....I'm all set for gift giving.
Apparently we have different moral standards ;)

itburnswhenipee said:
You mean you think you'll not be giving them all steaks and blowjobs.

'Think' and 'feel' have separate and distinct meanings, you know.
I know think and feel have different meanings, and I also know that it is a feeling, as opposed to a thought.
I feel like I will not be doing this. I'm preeeeeetty sure I know what my feelings and thoughts are a little better than you ;)

Lynnakitty said:
I know think and feel have different meanings, and I also know that it is a feeling, as opposed to a thought.
I feel like I will not be doing this. I'm preeeeeetty sure I know what my feelings and thoughts are a little better than you ;)

Bah... whatever lady. I'm just sick of people using the word feel when they mean the word think. I was prepared to argue this with evidence from a dictionary, but so many dumb bastards have made this mistake over the years that the definition 'to think; believe' has been added to the definition of 'to feel.'

So, tell me:

How is it different to feeeeeeeeeel like you're not going to do something that requires affirmative action on your part as opposed to think it?

itburnswhenipee said:
Bah... whatever lady. I'm just sick of people using the word feel when they mean the word think. I was prepared to argue this with evidence from a dictionary, but so many dumb bastards have made this mistake over the years that the definition 'to think; believe' has been added to the definition of 'to feel.'

So, tell me:

How is it different to feeeeeeeeeel like you're not going to do something that requires affirmative action on your part as opposed to think it?
Because my gut "feelings" tell me I'm not going to do it as opposed to my brain :)

sizzlinggrace said:
Im still trying to figure out if gift for the boytoy is ok or not. shopping for boys suck :(
I agree! But your ideas earlier seemed good!

sizzlinggrace said:
Im still trying to figure out if gift for the boytoy is ok or not. shopping for boys suck :(
Of course! Just make it something fun, not something that says 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you'.

fly said:
Of course! Just make it something fun, not something that says 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you'.
Damn, no diamonds?