christmas lights

Drool-Boy said:
hayguyz2.gif

:lol: Are you stalking me with that picture? The last few times I've seen it, it's right after my post or quoting my post. Either way, it would be very fitting. :lol:

i've never had lights or a tree but i do like the * lights, it's kind of hard to screw them up. the * lights are great if coordinated properly. but most * people cant even find their work boots even if the food stamps are hidden underneath, i usually don't care for the * lights.

Providing this information is voluntary. The data are kept for statistical purposes only and are separated from the post application prior to receipt by the posting authority.

ETHNIC GROUP/RACE

If you identify with more than one "ethnic origin" below, we respect your desire to mark multiple boxed. For statistical purposes, however, it would be helpful if you mark the one "ethnic origin" with which you most identify.

[ _ ] African American/Black: Persons having origins in any of the Colored racial groups of Candyland.

[ _ ] White/Caucasian: Persons having origins in any of the original peoples of Aryan/Indo-European descent with blond hair and blue eyes, Sarcasmo, pa/gay# and/or Michael Jackson.

[ _ ] White: The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series. Although typically a response to maximum stimulation of the retina(YEEEEAH BABY, WHITEY REPRESENT), the perception of white appears always to depend on contrast.

[ _ ] Colored/Non-White: The characteristics of light by which the individual is made aware of objects or light sources through the receptors of the eye, described in terms of dominant wavelength, luminance, purity and non-whiteness.

#
I never should have started. It's really not funny and I have no idea why I am continuing.

P.S. I like roast beef

Last edited:
When you're single you celebrate the holidays by getting fucked up. When you're a couple you do a little something for the holidays and just visit a lot of people. Once you have a kid you do the lights everywhere, dumb decoractons, and the whole nine yards. You're requred to give them holiday experience similar to the ones you remeber from your childhood. It's a vicous cycle.

b_sinning said:
When you're single you celebrate the holidays by getting fucked up. When you're a couple you do a little something for the holidays and just visit a lot of people. Once you have a kid you do the lights everywhere, dumb decoractons, and the whole nine yards. You're requred to give them holiday experience similar to the ones you remeber from your childhood. It's a vicous cycle.

:p

so since you HAVE to do it, why not enjoy it a little? i guarantee he's gonna remember your attitude about it more than what the lights looked like. :D :heart:

I am also a strong supporter of white lights.

It's always amusing to drive by someones house with some constant and some blinking lights, so across the roof line they have a colored strand, than a white strand, than a blinking colored strand, and don't forget to throw in one strand of icicles. Ghetto.

When it gets closer to Christmas, we'll have to do a thread with pics of everyone's Christmas trees!

SpangeMonkee said:
I just like a string of icle lights on our porch. though, last year Thorn made a huge (5ft diameter) wreath out of christmas tree clippings and we lit that and put it on the front of our house, above our porch.
It didn't burn the house at all? :confused:

Sarcasmo said:
lolololol no one gets it when elpmis posts racial metaphors
did you get the one where funzie hides in jars of mayo to hide from certain people who don't like mayo?